Chapter 15

LEXI'S POV
It's been a month since I wrote in my diary. Last month me and Andrew got a house and moved in together. Everything was great until some haters started to comment on our videos that I cheated on Andrew with Jeremy! Which is ew I would never cheat on him especially with Jeremy.
Everything is getting on my nerves and I've done a lot of thinking and I think I need a break from our relationship.
I love him so much and I don't want haters to ruin our relationship.
But that will happened when we get back from our trip with the squad.
We're now in Italy, it's so beautiful here. The food is great,it's so colorful and the people are so nice.
Now I'm getting ready because we're going to a club with the group.
I had on my yellow dress with my hair straightened.
Andrew had on a dark blue shirt with white pants.
A:Babe are you ready to go?
Lr:Yeah.*smiles*
A:Okay let's go.*smiles*

We met with the others at the lobby.
Brent has called a taxi to drive us to the club.
......
Me and the girls were sitting at the bar drinking and talking while the Boys were dancing.
Lr:Guys I have to tell y'all something.
P:What is it?
Ls:Let me guess you're pregnant!
Lr:*laughs* No.
Ls:Then what is it.
Lr:I think I need a break from my relationship with Andrew.
P:WHAT?!?
Ls:WHYY??
Lr:I'm just tired of the haters telling that I cheated on him with Jeremy or that I film with Jeremy more! I'm just tired of this!
P:Oh wow.
Ls:Well are you sure?
Lr:I think so.
I looked over at Andrew and saw him laughing and smiling. I don't even want to think about how heartbroken he will be when I tell him that I want a break I feel like I'm a bad person!

~Few days pass~
LEXI'S POV
We came back from our trip two days ago and I'm thinking to talk to Andrew today. I don't want to leave him heartbroken but I don't want haters to ruin our relationship.
He is out with his friends now,when he comes back I'll talk to him.
.........
Andrew just came back home.
I told him that we need to talk about something and he said that he'll shower first and then.
I was sitting on the couch and I was impatiently waiting for him to come out. He came out after 15 minutes with a tank top and shorts.
A:So what do you want to talk about?
He asked as he took a seat next to me.
Lr: So for the past few weeks our fans and the haters are just saying that I cheated on you with Jeremy,I film videos with Jeremy more and a lot of other things. And this is just getting on my nerves. I've done a lot of thinking and I think I want a break from our relationship..
A:What?
Lr:I'm sorry..It's not because I don't love you I love you from the moon and back but I just don't want internet to ruin everything.
A:Oh..well..I respect your decisions and whenever you're ready to come back to me I'll be waiting for you.*smiles*
Lr:*smiles* I love you Andrew Davila.
A:*smiles* I love you too.
We kissed one last time and then I packed my things and left the house.
I drive back to my mom's house and told her what happened.

ANDREW'S POV
Watching her packing her things and leaving me it's just breaking my heart.
Every day I wake up with the thought this will be just a dream and she will be cuddled in my arms sleeping.
Well unfortunately this is not a dream. Yeah we're still friends,but it's not the same anymore. We're not hanging out as usual, we don't talk a lot like before. And the fact that I can't go up to her and kiss her or hug her is killing me. But I can't do anything about it, if I even go to her and start begging her to get back with me she won't get back together with me.
Lexi needs time and I'll gave her all the time she wants and whenever she's ready to come back to me I'll wait for her with open arms.
Even if it's going to take her a lot of time I don't care I'll wait because
I love her..

                   To be continued...

A/n:
Hey guys! This is the end of the part of "Enemies to lovers" but don't worry Andrew and Lexi will get back together in the second part of "Enemies to lovers".
Second part is coming out soon...