Chapter 3

LEXI'S POV
Last night I spend it with Andrew.
Today we both walked In school and all eyes were on us. I guess Mia told the whole school about us.

The girls came running to me.
P:Lex what happened yesterday??
Lr:I think that you all already know.
Lh:Well yeah we know, Mia told the whole school that y'all had sex here!
Lr:WHAT NOTHING LIKE THAT HAPPENED! WE WERE KISSING AND SHE CAUGHT US!! GUYS DON'T BELIEVE HER!!
P:Girls we have some work to do!
Ls:Yeah we do!
Lh:Let's go!

The girls walked away and Andrew came.
A:Well we're fucked up.*laughs*
Lr:This bitch I'm gonna end her!
A:Hey chill. It's not that big of deal, I mean we didn't had sex we were just kissing and she said something else. Don't worry I feel like Pierson,Liv and Lexi h will spread rumors about her so our things are not going to be remembered in the next 3 days.
Lr:Now I have to deal with Brad. Perfect!
A:Wait you didn't break up with him?
Lr:I had to yesterday but it happened somethings else.
A:Okay good luck.*kisses her head*
Lr:Thank you.*smiles*

While I was in class I walked out to go to the bathroom and then I saw Brad,he was looking all angry.
B:Lexi!
Lr:Oh hey..
B:I heard what happened! What the hell!?
Lr:Look I'm sorry, I just lost feelings for you.
B:Well you could break up with me!
Lr:I wanted to yesterday! But it didn't go as planned..
B:You're going to pay for this!
Lr:What do you-

Before I could ask him,he punched me in the face I immediately fall to the ground, he dragged me into the janitors closet and kicked me in the stomach a few times,punched me in the face a few more times and minutes later he stopped and left me there laying on the cold floor.

Everything hurted so much. I don't know how I stood up and walked out.

I could barely walk, I was holding onto the lockers I tried my best but I couldn't I dropped on the floor and sat there a few minutes until I heard a familiar voice calling my name.
A:LEXI!
It was Andrew,he was running to me as he saw how bad I looked.
A:Omg Lex what happened?
Who did this to you?!

He helped me stand up and held me so I won't fall.
A:Who did this to you?
Lr:B-B-Brad.
A:This son of a bitch is dead!
Come on let's get you out of here.

He picked me up in a bridal style and walked to his car.
As he was walking the girls saw us.
P:Hey-Omg Lex who did this to you?
A:Brad. That son of a bitch is dead!
Lh:Omg how he would hit a girl?
A:I don't know how he had the balls to do that!
Ls:Andrew just get her home,we will spread some more rumors about Mia and tell the principal about Brad. Lex when did he did that to you?
Lr:Few minutes ago In the janitors closet.
Ls:Okay,girls let's go We have work to do!

The girls walked away and Andrew drived me to his place.

He layed me on the couch got a wet towel and wipped off the blood of my nose. And put on ice on my black eye.
A:Did he hit you somewhere else?
Lr:He kicked me in my stomach multiple times.
A:Does your stomach hurt?
Lr:A lot!
A:Do you need to go to the hospital?
Lr:No I'll be fine.
A:Okay.

He layed next to me on the couch and put on a movie,I hugged him tight and closed my eyes. I heard him saying "If you know how much I love you Lexi"

If He only knew how much I love him,and what he's been doing to me.
If he only knew how much I want to be with him. I'm so much inlove with that boy.

ANDREW'S POV
When Lexi fall asleep. I stood up from the couch,grabbed my keys and decided to find Brad so I can kill him because of what he did to Lexi.
(I'm not going to actually kill him)

Now he was at a football practice.
Dom is in the team with Brad so I knew what time his practice will end.

One hour pass and I saw Brad walking out of the field with his friends.

I got out of my car and go up to them.
A:Yo Brad!
B:Isn't this the bitch who stole my girl!
A:And Isn't this the ass hole who beat her up!
??:Brad man what did you do?
B:Nothing he is lying!
A:Lying? She literally can't walk because of you! I found her in school on the floor with a black eye,bloody nose and almost passed out!
??:Brad man are you crazy?!?
??:How could you hit a girl?!
??:Guys let's go,let's leave Andrew to beat him up!
??:Yeah let's go!

The others walked away and I was left with Brad.
A:What the hell is wrong with you?!
How could you hit a girl?!
B:She deserve it!
A:Why because,she choosed someone else? That's not a reason to hit a girl!
It's not like you didn't cheated on her with Mia!

He tried to punch me,but I dogged his punch.
A:Woah, chill out!*laughs*
B:How tf did you found out?!
A:I catched her one time texting you!
You were saying "I love you so much, I can't wait to break up with Lexi so I can be with you." Next time when you
cheat on someone try being more careful!

I kicked him in the stomach, immediately he fell on the ground,then I kicked him and punched him multiple times.
A:I hope you remember that the next time you beat up a girl!

I left him laying on the ground,just like the same he did to Lexi when he beated her up. He deserved more than that but i decided to stop before I actually kill him.