Chapter 11

LEXI'S POV
I woke up feeling thirsty, I was about to get up from bed, but then I noticed something. Mine and Andrew's clothes were thrown in various places in the room and I was naked in bed!
Lr:Andreww!*shakes him*
A:Whatt?*says in a sleepy voice*
Lr:What happened last night?!?
A:Ohh you got drunk at the party then I brought you here,you kissed me and we had a little fun.*smirks*
Lr:That was a mistake,I was drunk!
A:Alright,let's go to breakfast.*smiles*
Lr:Okay.*smiles*

When we walked in the restaurant,I looked around for the girls and saw them sitting on a table outside and the boys were inside. I got my food and sat on the table.
P:Liv what happens last night with you and that guy?
Ls:Oh we were just talking and dancing and drinking.*smiles*
Lh:I don't believe it was just dancing.*laughs*
Lr:Lexi I'm eating!*laughs*
Lh&P&Ls:*laughs*
A:What are y'all laughing about?
Andrew asked as he sat next to me.
Lr:Girls things Andrew.
A:I wanna hear it too.
Lr:Go to the others.
A:They're boring,you're more interesting.*smirks*
Lr:Hmm, really?*smiles*
A:Mhm.*smirks*
Andrew placed his hand on my thigh and rubbed it. We both looked at each other's lips and then I turned to look at the girls because they were talking about something.
P:Omg guys,did y'all here the noises from the room above us?
Lh:Yes I couldn't sleep!
Ls:Same!!
P:Did you guys hear them?
Lr:No,I was knocked out.
A:Same.
B:Hey Lexi,can I talk to you?
Lr:Sure.

Me and Ben walked somewhere else so the others can't hear our conversation.
Lr:So?
B:I've been cheating on you with Hannah and I think we should break up.
Lr:Okay! I hope she makes you happy.Now if you don't mind I'm going to finish my breakfast.*smiles*

I walked back to the others.
P:What happened?
Lr:Oh nothing we just broke up.*smiles*
Lh:And you don't care?
Lr:Nope,not at all.*smiles*
Lh:Okay.*smiles*

After breakfast we all go back to our rooms to get ready for the beach.
I put on my white bikini and my short jeans.
Andrew had on his red tank top and his white swimming shorts with a red hat and sunglasses.
A:You ready?*smiles*
Lr:Yeah let's go.*smiles*

We met up with the gang at the beach.
Me and the girls layed on the loungers while the boys were already in the water.

ANDREW'S POV
Me and the boys were just swimming and talking in the water but I always looked back to see if Lexi is okay.
She is looking very beautiful today.
Jh:Ay Lexi is looking fine today.
I wanted to punch him,but I controlled myself and just rolled my eyes.
A:I'm gonna go out.
Db:Okay.

I got my towel and walked to Lexi.
A:Hey Lex.
Lr:Oh hey Andrew.*smiles*
I sat next to her and we all talked.
Then Lexi turned to lay on her stomach, I tried not to look at her butt but I couldn't i just couldn't take my eyes off of her.
Pierson saw where I was looking but she didn't say anything she continued talking.

LEXI'S POV
After the beach we were back in our rooms. Me and Andrew showered and now we're just laying in bed watching on our phones. My eyes were starting to close so I put my phone down and hugged Andrew. He hugged me back and rubbed my back until we both fall asleep.

~Few days pass~

LEXI'S POV
Two days ago we came back home in California. Today I have to film a video for Amp's channel with Brent,Dom,Jeremy and Andrew.
I put on my dark blue and pink dress and head to the house.

When I walked in I saw Andrew sitting on the couch waiting for everybody to come. He was wearing red Nike hoodie with black sweatpants.
Lr:Hey.*smiles*
He looked up and his face brightens up as soon as he saw my face.
A:Hey.*smiles*

1 hour later everyone came and we started filming. We were filming "Not my arms challenge" I was in a team with Andrew and we had to design a cake,but with our partners arms.
As we were filming,while no one  was looking Andrew secretly touched my butt. And that's when I felt something hard on my ass. I knew exactly what was that but I just smirked a little and continued designing the cake.

SORRY THIS IS SHORT!😭
Btw do you want me to start a new story and write about this one at the same time?