Chapter 7

~3 years pass~

LEXI'S POV
Three years ago everything was different.I was in High School with all of my friends I had a perfect boyfriend. Everything was great.

But when I started college everything changed. First I started my own YouTube channel now I have over 7 million subscribers which is crazy!!
All of my friends were in town but they were all busy. Andrew left for Texas and after 5 months we broke up because he cheated on me.
That time he came back in Huntington and one night he went to a club with his friends and a fan messaged me that she saw Andrew kissing another girl and before she could film them to show me a proof they went somewhere else. Now y'all probably asking how do they know Andrew. Well he was joining my videos sometimes and now he has a YouTube channel too.
When I told him that I knew he cheated he started denying that nothing like that happened. But I don't believe him that time he came home drunk and it made me more sure that he cheated. Because when you're drunk you do crazy things that you'll regret for doing later. Or telling your biggest secrets.

From that day I haven't seen him.
But everything is all good now I'm working on my channel and I have a new boyfriend. His name is Ben.
He is tall blue eyed,has a curly hair and he is a year younger than me but I don't really see a problem about that. He came in my life when I broke up with Andrew and I was depressed but Ben helped me to get out of the hole I was in.

Now I'm happy and everything is good.

ANDREW'S POV
Well um three years passed everything was great three years ago but in January 2017, everything changed. I broke up with Lexi because she assumed me of cheating.
We told our fans that we're breaking because we can't do long distance relationship and it will be good if we're not together. We didn't told them that I "cheated" because Lexi didn't want them to hate me.
I tried to apologize to her so many times and to tell her that nothing like that happened but she didn't believe me.
I tried to move on with my life but i couldn't. I still have feelings for her and I love her so much if now she texts me that she still loves me and realized that she was wrong I would
run miles just to be with her.
But nothing like that will happen because she has a new boyfriend and she looks happy with him.

Ughhh!! I can't believe that one fucking lie can ruin your relationships!! I didn't cheat on her the real thing that happened is that a blonde girl came to me and we were talking like friends and I followed her because she looked really nice and she knew me and Lexi. But then she started to get closer to me and my face. Even if I was drunk I didn't kiss her or had sex with that hoe! I told her to go tf away and that I'm not a cheater and I'll never fuck a hoe like her. She walked away mad and probably she was the one who told Lexi that shit and Lexi believed her!
I swear to God if I see this girl again I'll make her regret everything!

Anyways today I got a text from Brent saying "Hey I'm filming a video today wanna join?" I said yes and he told me to come over to his house at 12pm.
I was a little nervous because Lexi lives there too and I don't know if I can be around her.

At 12pm I arrived at Brent's house.
I knocked on the door,I was so nervous and seconds later Brent opened the door.
Br:Yooo Andrew!!
A:Yoo Brent!!
Br:How have you been?*smiles*
A:Good how bout you?*smiles*
Br:I'm good too.*smiles*

When me and Lexi broke up Brent told me that he believes me. Because everyone can say anything to ruin your career or your relationship.
I'm glad he believed me.
While me and Brent were talking at the front door. My eyes scanned Lexi walking upstairs.She was in sweatpants and a hoodie and her hair was in a bun. She looked beautiful like always.
Br:Ay Lexi say hi to Andrew.*smiles*
Lr:Oh hi Andrew.*smiles*
A:Hi Lexi.*smiles*

Then she walked upstairs to her room. If she only knew how much I miss her,her hugs,her kisses and seeing her everyday.
Br:Ugh Ben is being late again.
A:Oh Ben is coming too?
Br:Yeah and Jeremy and Dom.
A:Oh cool.*smiles*

The others came 30 minutes later.
Br:Finnaly y'all decided to come!
Ba:Sorry Brent there was traffic!
Jh&Db:Yooo Randy!! How have you been dude?*smiles*
A:Umm good,how bout you guys?
Jh&Db:Same.
A:Nice.*smiles*
Ba:We never met,I'm Ben.*smiles*
A:I'm Andrew,nice to meet you.*smiles*
Ba:Nice to meet you too.*smiles*

We filmed Brent's video and then hang out a little. Honestly Ben is really cool and fun guy. He is like attractive but I'll be honest. I'm hotter than him. Tomorrow we're filming another video with the group and I heard it will be "Truth or Drink" so it will be interesting. Oh I forgot to tell y'all now me,Brent,LexiR,Pierson,Lexi h, Jeremy and Dom created a group called "Amp World".