Chapter 9

ANDREW'S POV
Our trip is in 2 days.I'm so excited to go to the Bahamas and have fun.
Ben texted me if I want to film a video with him at the warehouse. I agreed to it.

One hour later I was there.
When I walked in i saw Ben and Hannah kissing!! I was like Wtf?? Isn't he dating Lexi?!
A:What the?!!
H:Shit..
B:Andrew bro it's not what it looks like.
H:Uh Ben I'm gonna go..
B:Okay..
Hannah left.
A:Ben wth man what about Lexi?
B:Look me and Lexi are not on good terms and I fall inlove with Hannah.
A:You can just broke up with Lexi bro..
B:Ik I'll do it after the Bahamas. Cause I don't want to ruin the trip.Just please don't tell her.
A:Okay I won't..
B:Thanks.Now let's film the video.

We filmed the video then I go back to my house.

~2 days later~
LEXI'S POV
We just arrived at our hotel in the Bahamas!! It's really beautiful here.
We got the keys for our rooms and gathered around to decide who is with who in a room.
~THE ROOMS~
Lexi+Andrew
LexiH+Pierson+Liv
Ben+Hannah
Brent+Max(manager)
Dom+Jeremy
Jenna+Jess(other managers of the group I think)
Lance+Antonio(photographers)

I found weird that Ben is with Hannah in a room since he is my boyfriend. But it's only for 6 days nothing is going to happen right?

ANDREW'S POV
YESSS I'M IN A ROOM WITH LEXI!!!
This is making the trip even better!!
Me and Lexi got the keys for our room
"Room 300" we found our room after few minutes. When we walked in we saw everything in white,a view to the ocean it smelled so good like roses.
And there was one big bed in the middle of the room.
Lr:I guess we're sleeping in one bed.*blushes*
A:It's going to be such a good trip.*smirks*
Lr:Andrewww.*Laughs*
A:*laughs*

I jumped on the bed and Lexi jumped after me.
A:Omg this bed is so comfortable!
Lr:It really is.*smiles*
A:I'm so tired!!
Lr:Go to sleep then,I'll wake you up when it's time for dinner or if we're going somewhere else.*smiles*
A:Okay.*falls asleep*

LEXI'S POV
Andrew sleeps like an angel.Like he has no worries in life,he usually has he pink lips pouted in the most adorable way,his thick and long lashes flaunted,with his dark hair all over his forehead.
I layed next to him on the bed and watched something on my phone.
Suddenly I felt arms wrapping around my waist. I looked back and saw Andrew behind me trying to hug me.
I was about to turn around but then I heard a knock on the door.
When I opened it I saw Pierson,Liv and Lexi H.
Lr:Oh hey girls.*smiles*
P:Hey Lex wanna come on a walk with us?*smiles*
Lr:Sure just let me take my purse.*smiles*
P:Okay.

I got my purse and we all walked out of the hotel. We were walking around the building. Then we found a bench to sit on.
P:So Lex,how is it to be In a room with your ex?*smirks*
Lr:It's kinda weird but it's just for 6 days so it's not that bad.
Ls:Imagine in these 6 days you guys get back together.
Lr:It won't happened because I'm with Ben.
Lh:What's happening with you and Ben he only talks to Hannah and not you.
Lr:I don't really know what's happening. Whenever i ask him to hang out, he says that he is busy. Or whenever we're talking he always finds a way to bring up Hannah's name. It feels like he's not in love with me anymore.*tears up*
Lh:Awhh Lex.*hugs her*

We sat there for 2 hours and then go back to our rooms.
When I walked in the room I saw Andrew still asleep. I layed next to him and closed my eyes.

Few hours later I woke up because u felt someone shaking me.
I opened my eyes and I saw Andrew all dressed up.
A:Hey.*smiles*
Lr:Hey.*smiles*
A:We have to go to dinner soon,you have to get ready.*smiles*
Lr:Okay.*smiles*

I got up from bed,picked my dress and walked in the bathroom.
First I showered,then I put on my dress and did my make up and my hair.

When I walked out of the bathroom to get my purse I saw Andrew staring at me. He was wearing a dark blue and white shirt with white jeans. I had on my short white dress with no covered chest and my hair is in a ponytail.
Lr:What are you looking at Andrew?*smiles*
A:When you see a beautiful woman it's hard not to stare.*smiles*
Lr:*blushes* Come on let's go.

We walked in the restaurant and sat on the table where the others were sitting.
Andrew sat on my left side and on my right side was Pierson.
We ordered our food,and while i was talking to Pierson I felt something on my leg I looked down and I saw Andrew resting his hand on my thigh.
I felt my face getting hot.
P:Lex are you okay?You're face is red.
Lr:Y-Yes let's continue our conversation.*smiles*
P:Okay*smiles*

We continued talking and few minutes later our food arrived.
I ate my food and I walked out of the restaurant for a minute to take a few breaths. The girls came after me.
P:Hey Lex,wants some company?*smiles*
Lr:Sure why not.*smiles*
We started talking and then the boys came to us.
Jh&Db&Br:Hey girls.*smiles*
A:Hey Lexi.*smiles*
Lr:H-Hi Andrew.*smiles*
P:So we don't excist anymore.*laughs*
Ls:Pierson leave the love birds alone.*laughs*
Lh:Where are Ben and Hannah?
Jh:I think they go to their room because they were tired.
Lh:Oh okay.
Br:Guys wanna go to a club?
Ev:Yeah let's goo!!

We went to a club,got a drink and me and the girls sat on a table while the boys were at the bar.
P:Lexi what is happening between you and Andrew?
Lr:Nothing why?
Ls:Oh really? You both didn't take your eyes off each other the whole night even right now.

I didn't realize that I was looking at him again. And after a second he looked at me too.
Lh:Lexi will you tell us what is happening between you too?
Lr:Ugh I don't know from the day he came back in my life I couldn't take
him off my mind it's like the day I realized that I'm inlove with him.
Which was 3 years ago.

The girls looked at each other and smirked.
P:From what I'm hearing now I can only think of one thing.*smiles*
Lr:What is it?
P:You still love him!
Lr:It-

Ls:Before you say "It's not true" I'll say yes it is true! You love him you never stopped loving him! It's just that when Ben came into your life you forgot about him. But when you saw Andrew after 3 years you probably had the feeling of fast heart beath and sparkles and everything you feel when you're inlove! And before you could say "What if he doesn't love me back" trust me girl he does! One time I was alone with him in the Amp house waiting for y'all to come and we were talking and in every sentence he says he would say your name and I asked him if he is still inlove with you and he screamed "YES" he said that he never stopped loving you and wish soon to be with you!

Lr:Okay yeah you're right I still love him! But what about the Ben situation?
Lh:Lex this time let's not repeat the Brad situation. And plus Ben is cheating on you with Hannah!
P:Lexii!!! You didn't have to tell her!
Lh:Oh come on she would find out anyways!
Lr:Don't worry guys I already knew.
Ls:How?
Lr:It's obvious and you have to be blind not to see it.
Ls:Yeah you're right.
Lr:I'll go get another dr-

As i turned around I saw Andrew  kissing a girl! I couldn't believe my eyes I felt my heart breaking in pieces.
P:Oh no.
Ls:Let's get her out of here.
Lh:You guys go I have to finish this mother fucker.
P:Okay. Let's go Lex.

The girls got me out of there before I break down in tears. They walked me to my hotel room and didn't leave me until I fall asleep.

ANDREW'S POV
I was a little drunk and some random girl came to me we were talking and then she kissed me. I didn't pull away cause I was single anyways.

Few minutes later I felt someone patting my shoulder. I stopped kissing that girl and I saw that it's Lexi Hensler.
A:Oh hey Le-
She slapped as I was talking.
Lh:That's from Lexi and that's *slaps him again* from me.
A:Ouch why would you do that?!
Lh:You dumb ass! You said to Liv that you still are inlove with Lexi. And you know the worst part SHE LOVES YOU TOO IDIOT! And now she saw you here kissing this bitch! I don't know how are you going to get her back but if you keep kissing other chicks she will find someone else and you'll only see her in your dreams! Now get tf out of here and get your girl before it's too late!

I didn't say anything to Lexi H. I ran out of the club and runned to the hotel.
In our room I found Lexi asleep on the bed. I looked at her face and saw tear marks. I showered and layed in bed next to her. I watched something on my phone few minutes. Then I put my phone to charge. Lexi turned around and moved closer to me.
I wrapped my arms around her and slowly fall asleep.