The Bells Of Notre Dame

[In This story, the demon king will be taken over frollo character, so I'll have his name be abaddon just to make it easier, thank you Lady_Saki01 for the name anyway onto the story, hope you will enjoy it!]

The notre dame is shown above the large clouds, the bells echoing throughout the city of Paris as a roaster is heard crowing, a woman open her window, throwing out water from the bucket into the window.

"Morning in Paris, the city awakes to the bells of notre dame."

A fisherman is fishing in the lake as he sits on the bridge, the baker man coming out of his shop and putting fresh bread in the cart.

"The fisherman fishes, the bakerman bakes, to the bells of Notre Dame"

There stood the church of notre dame, bells being heard from the tower of the church.

"To the big bells as loud as the thunder. To the little bells soft as a psalm. And some say the soul of the city's the toll of the bells, the bells of Notre Dame."

There stood a tall man in the caravan, his hair spikey with the color of light blue, his eyes scarlet red as he is wearing a colorful outfit on him, children started to come over to the man, standing in front of him to hear a story that the tall man will tell the children.

The man whose name is ban started his story, placing his hand up to his ear, "Listen, they're beautiful, no? So many colors of sound, so many changing moods. Because, you know, they don't ring all by themselves." He told the children who looked at him with curious and interest of hearing him say that.

He made a puppet that looked like a mini version of him, popped out from behind the caravan, and had it speak in a high-pitched voice. "They don't?" The puppet asked.

"No, silly boy." Ban decline, chuckling before moving the cloth to show the large church as he gestured to Notre Dame. "Up there, high, high in the dark bell tower, lives the mysterious bell ringer. Who is this creature?"

"Who?" The puppet asked.

"What is he?"

"What?"

"How did he come to be there?"

"How?"

The tall man hit the puppet on the head with a stick, making the children laugh, "Hush!" The puppet whined, rubbing his head "ban, will tell you. It is a tale. A tale of two men, a savior lady and a monster." He had the puppet to move the cloth, changing the scene.

•––––––☆––––––•

The scene changed of a boat rowing through the lake being hidden by the cover of the night, two loud crying heard in the small group of gypsies that is quietly sitting in, huddled in a boat, hoping to avoid any notice from guards. On the boat, a young woman who had blonde hair with green eyes tried desperately to hush her two crying babies thats in her arms.

"Dark was the night when our tale was begun on the docks near Notre Dame."

"Shut them up, will you!" Her husband pleaded, his arms around her as he had raven hair with green eyes as well.

"We'll be spotted!" Another man scolded the woman, looking around for anyone that is nearby.

"Hush, my little ones!" The mother pleaded her children and her words had them to stop crying, she may not look like a gypsy but she was taken in by them when she had no one and lost her family when her mother was found out by people, she was a gypsy ever since then the blonde woman been taken care by the gypsies having her to meet her now husband.