TALES OF THE PIRATE KING

"𝚈/𝙽?" 𝙷𝚎 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚜, 𝚊𝚕𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚊𝚜 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛.

TALES OF THE PIRATE KING
A Monkey D. Luffy x Reader
in which Y/N finds herself reconnecting with her childhood friend, shortly after joining his crew.

 Luffy x Readerin which Y/N finds herself reconnecting with her childhood friend, shortly after joining his crew

༻✦༺
PLAYLIST
Songs that I've listened to for inspiration

CHEMTRAILS OVER THE COUNTRY CLUB
You're in the wind, I'm in the water. Nobody's son, nobody's daughter.

ASTRONOMY
We've traveled the seas, we've ridden the stars. We've seen everything from Saturn to Mars. As much as it seems like you own my heart, it's astronomy. We're two worlds apart

SAY YES TO HEAVEN
Give peace a chance. Let the fear you have fall away. I've got my eye on you.

I KNOW THE END
Out in the park, we watch the sunset, talking on a rusty swing set. After a while you went quiet, and I got mean. I'm always pushing you away from me, but you come back with gravity.

CIGARETTE DAYDREAMS
You were only 17. So sweet with a mean streak. Nearly brought me to my knees

CEILINGS
And it feels like the start of a movie I've seen before. But it's not real, and you don't exist. And I can't recall the last time we kissed.

RADIO
Now my life is sweet like cinnamon, like a fucking dream I'm feminine.

FRIENDS
And what the hell were we? Tell me we weren't just friends. This doesn't make much sense.

SCOTT STREET
Do you feel ashamed when you hear my name? Anyway, don't be a stranger.

YOU GET ME SO HIGH
Used to stick together, you're my best friend. I'll love you forever. We could be the greatest, doesn't matter if we're never rich or famous.

PROMISE
Honestly, I didn't think about how we didn't say goodbye, just see you very soon. It hurts to be something, it's worse to be nothing with you.

GLIMPSE OF US
She'd take the world off my shoulders if it was ever hard to move.

NOTHING'S NEW
I wanna be touched, be loved. I wanna heal, be hugged. It's just the two of us.

RIBS
You're the only friend I need, sharing beds like little kids. And laughing till our ribs get tough, but that will never be enough.