"Your Sahil is very jealous of this Demon. I heard him say this word. You better get out of her room alive, Demon, I won't like it if you go out in pieces." Closing the door, she jumped on the bed beside Deven.

"Demon? Shit, man. I didn't expect this from Sahil" He pouted while Kirti rubbed his chin like he was a dog.

"Aw, Tommy" She is in one of her moods right now.

"Shut up, Kirti. And you, Anu, continue your rant. It's not love, then what is it?" Deven came back to the topic after throwing Kirti's hand away from him.

"What love? What am I missing? Don't tell me you are in love with that Duffer, Anu. I will kill him later first it's you" Kirti's reaction came as soon as she heard the word love.

She has some serious issues with it.

"I am not," I replied and got two exactly different reactions from both of them. Deven just gave me a firm look with his hands folded while Kirti gave a proud look.

"Good. Love can not happen this soon. This is all attraction" She stated and lay on her stomach scrolling her phone.

"Stop confusing her, Kirti. You seriously have never seen the way they look at each other?" Deven questioned her.

"How do we look at each other?"

"Like deep down both of you are aware that you're spending your seven lives with each other" I just passed a small shrug and tried to ignore whatever he said. But in the back of my mind, I knew that this sentence wasn't going to leave me.

At night, when it's my overthinking time and when I rewind all the regrets and embarrassments of the day, I will surely have a conversation with my mind on this topic.

Ananya having a conversation with Ananya. And I swear those are so interesting like I can make a show on those.

Chamatkars of Chamatkar. COC.

So welcome to the first episode of COC, and today's topic is the answer to Deven on my question 'How do we look at each other'. Tonight we have to remember every time we look at him and get an analysis of it. After that tally everything and sum...

Shut up, Anu.

But I like this. I just need someone who will consider me interesting enough to make a whole show on me.

I deserve it, to be honest. After all, I am so entertaining. And the one who denies this is either going to bad times or he is a bad time for this planet. There is no in-between.

"Ananya, stop thinking about Sahil" I got out of my trance at his stupid words.

Does he think that Sahil is so important that I'll think about him 24/7?

Yes, he is. Add the emoji in which there are three hearts and a big smile with eyes closed. Because that is me when I think about him.

I am still angry, by the way.

"Why do you believe that I think about him every time I zone out? This is the third time you've said that." I was finally done with removing my makeup and jewelry, now I will take a shower and to go sleep.