5|You're Impossible

Börja om från början

Hailey: Hi, Jared. I'm doing great. How're things going?

Let's keep it short and cringe free.

Jared💕: Things are fine. I can't wait to leave for college and see you;)

If only he could see the big smile plastered on my face.

Hailey: I'm excited for you. Can't wait to see you too, :).

Jared💕: I have so many things we can do together.

Making myself more comfortable on the bed with my phone in hand.

Hailey: Looking forward to that;)

His response came quickly as mine went almost immediately.

Jared💕: I'll love to continue texting with you, but I've got to practice with my Dad. He called for the shots, will get back once I'm done with him.

Hailey: It's fine. Take all the time you need with him. I'm not going anywhere.

Jared💕: You're the best. I love you, and you don't have to say it back. I only want you to know how much you mean to me.

I wouldn't have known how to respond. Don't get me wrong, I like him, but I needed to be very sure of my feelings. I believe with time, I'll get there. Now wasn't the right time. Regardless, I was positive it'll get to the point where I could confidently use the L word.

••

Waking up and getting ready for school today, I was lightweighted despite yesterday's turn of events. I can't continuously sulk, when all I did was stand for myself. Also, I don't have to face him for two days until Friday when I have him for last period.

"Hailey. Are you done yet?"I heard Mom ask behind my door.

"Yes. Just getting my backpack" she was dropping me off at school, and would pick me up. I missed riding fro and to school with her.

"You look great. Is there any reason why you're extra giddy today?" I don't have to see the world's most annoying man.

"There. Is. No. Reason" and we headed to my school.

I could walk back from school one of these days, but I wouldn't try it. The neighborhood may be security safe, yet it wasn't a sure guarantee there weren't dangerous groups. Mom stopped right where I wanted, we exchanged farewell before I watched her drive out of view.

"Boom!" Jesus Christ, my heart nearly jumped out of my body.

"Christ, Jade! You scared me"

Turning I saw a mischievous looking Jade. Here I was thinking I had escaped from Ashley, when there was a mini her -Jade.

"You look delicious. What's the plan?"

Rollin my eyes at her, "I'm not a meal, and secondly we have school. We better get to first period" taking the lead as she trailed behind.

"How would you feel about attending a party Friday evening?" This is what it's about.

"I don't mean to be a bore, but my Friday night doesn't include going for a party filled with drunk and horny teenagers" she stared at me like I had suddenly developed horns.