His hands curled into my panty-line, lips coming to suck at my skin again. "You okay?"

I groaned, grabbing him by the back of the neck and pulling him back so I could glare at him. He kept stopping! His eyebrows furrowed, confusion overtaking that damn handsome face.

"Asra. I am not a damsel that needs to be wooed." I told him and his eyes hardened. "I am your mate!"

"Tulip..." He shook his head.

"Just fuck me, dammit." I cursed, nudging my groin into his.

This has gone on too fucking long.

Asra's eyed widened before a growl erupted in his throat. I was grateful when he didn't need to be told again, his fingers prying my pants to the side before his fingers curled against my clit. I moaned, my head falling back as he slipped a finger inside. He massaged me gently before pulling out, a harsh curse leaving his lips that had my body tingling.

He pulled it away and my eyes shot open at the lack of contact. Blue eyes stared at me with devilish intent and my lip curled with annoyance. I was far too gone for his games.

"Asra, I swear, if you don't shove that thing inside me right now, I will bite it-

Once again, he cut me off.

But this time, my words died with a loud moan.

Asra sunk his length into me, filling my wanting pussy with its desire. He grunted, cursing as he stretched me, only capable of sinking half of his length inside of me.

I moaned, unable to comprehend the English language as he rocked himself into me. I was leaning backward, my palms pressed into the wood of his desk. His hands wrapped around my thighs, fingers digging into my skin as he sank himself deeper with every thrust.

"Harder." I grunted, clenching to edge him in deeper.

"Fucking hell, Tulip." Asra cursed as I clenched him.

His thrusts fell faster, stretching me out until his cock filled me. His girth burnt as the thick base filled me, plunging himself into me. My arms shook beneath me, unable to hold my weight as he blew my brains to fragments. I took him better than moments ago, my warmth welcoming him with open arms the more he sated the fire.

Asra suddenly paused and pulled me from the edge of the desk, my ass falling into thin air. I gasped, a small squeal tumbling from my throat as the sudden drop. He chuckled, wrapping my legs around his neck. I flushed at the sight of my fuzzy grey socks wrapping around his head, but the entertainment soon vanished when he continued his fucking.

His hand smacked my ass as his thrusts grew deeper and harder and my head fell back onto the desk. I desperately clawed at his forearms as he held me by the thighs, feeling so weightless in his arms. My head was spinning as he pistoned me with his cock, my wetness seeping down my ass like a damn tap.

"Asra..." I moaned.

I was so close. I could feel the tight heat in my gut, begging me to release and give in.

Asra growled, the sound of our wet skin smacking into each other increasing with his tempo. His cock hit the deepest of depths within me at this angle, and my spine arched, pressing my ass into his thighs.

"What do you want, Tulip?" He murmured, slowing his pace.

"More." I shook my head, grasping at his forearms.

"What do you want?" He repeated.

My eyes scanned his body before capturing his eyes. They were black, hard as he watched me. I could see the intensity in his gaze, the tightness of his jaw and the ripple of muscle in his temple.