"That's it." He muttered.

I felt his cock slide against my mound, combining our juices as he finally slid it home. I was burning, aching for the need to be filled, and when it finally came, I moaned into the sofa cushions. Asra cursed, grabbing handfuls of flesh as he drove into me. I slumped onto the sofa, my cheek pressed against the soft fabric as he dived in deep. The sounds of his heavy breathing and soft moans and curses had me moaning with every breath.

His hand lightly smacked at my ass, and I didn't mind; moaning louder. It urged him to do it again. The sharp smack on my skin caused me to tense and clench around his girth. The fluttering fire built in my gut until I couldn't dowse it any longer, and came shivering over his length. Asra cursed softly, pushing me by the shoulders onto the sofa as he drove home. My body rocked with every hard, sharp thrust, my breathing shallow as he sought his climax.

Just as another climax had my body shaking, Asra was finishing over my lower back and ass. His guttural moans caused the goosebumps to rise, his fingers flexing on the base of my neck. When he finally released me, I pulled my face up for air.

"Stay there. I will clean you up." He murmured, lightly tapping my ass.

I flushed at the position he left me in, but obeyed his wishes. Arching my spine, I fought back the ache that developed in my shoulders with a soft groan. Soon, a wet cloth met my skin that had me jumping in fright. Asra chuckled at me but continued to wipe me clean. His hand turned me over, pulling me by the jaw until he could seal the job with a kiss.

"You did so good, baby."

Baby.

Ugh.

I shivered just at the mere sound of the nickname.

"You weren't so bad yourself." I smirked.

He chuckled, kissing me once more before turning to grab my underwear. I took it from his outstretched hand, sliding them up my legs and on.

"Now, you smell like your mate as you should do." He grinned, slapping his waistband against his skin.

I laughed, shaking my head. "Well, I am glad it worked."

***

I was waiting for Eve outside on the porch, Asra's promise of spending whatever I wanted weighing heavy on my mind. It was probably a good job I didn't have Mya with me. She would want to spend it all, much like Piper did.

My heart twinged at the distance of my closest friend, so I cleared my throat and descended the steps to distract myself.

The door swinging open had me spinning on my ankles, only to narrow my eyes at Mya as she exited.

"What's that look for?" She scoffed.

I quirked an eyebrow. "I'm going shopping with Eve..."

Eve trailed behind her, a sheepish look on her face. "She convinced me to let her come."

Now my other eyebrow rose with intrigue. "Oh, she did?"

"I sure did."

"What was the reason?" I wondered, cocking my head.

Eve glowered at her sister, who merely shrugged. "That I am boring."

Mya scoffed. "I didn't say that."

"May as well have."

"I just said that you have a simpler taste. If the luna is going to a ball, she is going to need a fabulous dress." Mya rolled her eyes.

"It's not a ball, per se. I think it's dinner and a dance." I frowned.

"So... a ball." She shrugged. "Right, sis? It's a ball."