Heels clapped on the marble floor, she turned her gaze to Mirajane and Lucy. "Hi girls!" Kaya bowed gracefully, though, totally embarrassed.

Lucy bit her lower lip, the corners of her lips broadening. Mirajane beamed joyfully at the comrade who helped them against the dragons.

"Are you really..? How come you are friends with the princess?" asked Lucy with confusion.

Kaya smiled, sipping her wine. Mirajane remained unfazed on the outside, whereas she wondered how such a tomboy like Kaya could turn into such a mannered lady. Furthermore, why didn't she come back to Fairy Tail for all that time? All eyes observed the young woman, every mages in the castle wondered who was that mysterious precious friend of the future queen. Some of them recognized her from the battlefield, and some fairies from a long-gone past.

"It's a long story I won't tell tonight." Kaya revealed with composure. Lucy noted the tightness of her grip on her glass. She gave up all questions on the tip of her tongue, noticing the uneasiness of the girl.

"I'm glad you were there, you saved us all that night!" She congratulated the young lady. Kaya smiled with more frankness. "Me too."

"Oi Lucy! Who is she?" shouted Erza pacing towards the group.

Kaya froze in place when Erza, Wendy and Gray approached their little discussion, having all perplexed gaze on her, she wished for someone to help her out of it.

All of them dressed in fine garments and costumes. Wendy threw an eye towards Lucy who signed to her that she'd receive later explanations. Kaya thanked her silently.

On the other side, Gray and Erza were totally clueless as to who was the unknown white head who appeared in Court in a gorgeous attire. Erza envied the beautiful hair of the woman, she looked more of a fairy than Titania herself. She amused herself. If only she was a fairy, she thought eerily.

Gray, on the other hand, felt a familiarity with the light-mage. But the ice-mage couldn't put a finger on it.

"You are a mage, right?" he asked her with a serious tone. Kaya looked right into his eyes from below her eyelashes. Those innocent blue eyes reckon something in him. But what?

"Yes!" beamed Erza with comprehensive eyes. "I saw her on the battlefield!"

"You were the one to cast that healing charm on the whole battlefield?!" exclaimed Wendy with a flash of understanding. Catching on the familiar scent which emanated from the stranger.

"You must be really powerful!" whistled Gray in awe.

Kaya had no time to respond to any of those statements. Two figures blocked their way to Team Natsu. Kaya shuffled in relief, spotting Bickslow and Freed.

"Let that lady breathe! You damn people! You clearly don't know how to address a lady!" grounded Freed, raising his chin high. Bickslow turned to Kaya with amused eyes. One of his minions flew to Kaya's shoulders.

"Go while you can!" it whispered lightly in echoes. She chuckled at the ridiculousness of the scene. She articulated a small 'thank you' in her lips, not letting air form the words for anyone to actually hear them.

She profited from her friends' scheme to avoid further interrogation. Feeling lost in the talkative crowd, Kaya frantically scanned the guest to spot Hisui, yet she wasn't there. Heat rising on her, she stumbled on herself, her heels being unsteady, she flushed as she was falling shamefully on the ground.

Closing her eyes to prepare for the collision, a firm pair of arms caught her in time. She hesitated to open up her eyes, light blinded the sight of the silhouette of her savior. Blinking rapidly, she discerned the features of a certain lightning dragon slayer.

"Laxus?" she formed taken aghast.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

------------

Haaaa! I can't wait to see your reactions on this chapter! I got so much fun just writing these ideas down on my laptop. 

Hope you liked it. What is coming will be incredible.

The Hidden light (Fairy tail x OC )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें