Disney and London

Start from the beginning

Soon on the train, the purebloods were excited because they had never seen this place called Disneyland, and if it was based on the movies then boy they would love it. Sanjiv who was reading noticed Harry and Aishi were missing and saw them at the door as they spoke in the hallway which connects the compartments. Aishi was blushing as Harry leaned on the door teasing her. Sanjiv got up and opened the door as Harry was leaning close to aishi before falling on the floor.

Aishi whispered thanks as she giggled and got to her seat. "no funny business when I am around mister" Sanjiv said as Harry groaned and gave him the middle finger.

Soon they were in pairs and met with hermoine who was surprised they were going to Disneyland. After her parents ensured the kids got picked up by the chauffeur the Disney people gave for VIPs. They got into the hotel safe and sound.

They all went nuts when Sanjiv warned them that he would use leashes on them except for Hermonie,  Harry, and Aishi cause Hermonie is Hermonie and Harry will always stick close to Aishi.

These days were wonderful with a crazy start to breakfast with the princesses to Aishi's embarrassment and delight. Draco got teased cause he acted like a Prince and got a kiss mark on his cheek same with Sanjiv.

They had to stop Fred and George from joining Peter Pan stealing from Hook. Ron got sick from a super fast roller coaster but got better with pretzels.

Harry snuck off for a few minutes when it came to the final day. But they enjoyed the Marvel place Ron was a little scared of Spiderman, and Fred and George worshipped the Loki guy that Sanjiv had to drag them away.

Soon it was time for the night show, Aishi saw Harry signaling her to follow him. She did when the others were not looking.

Soon she was at the bridge above the lake as Harry waited holding something behind his back. " Harry....why are we here? We going to miss last night's show" Aishi said "Well....I have to do something before anyone else does it in Hogwarts once they see your new beauty " He said

"Do what?" She asked rolling her eyes. "Pretty sure the snake guys will scare them away"

"Well.....Will you be my Disney princess?" He said holding a giant Mickey tusm. "Did you.....just ask me to be your girlfriend....in Disneyland?"

"Ask the most magical question in the most magical world.....seems right....sooo" he got cut off and dropped the doll when Aishi hugged him quickly and broke it  " I already said yes the minute I wore the necklace," she said showing she is still wearing it.

Harry picked her up and spun her Disney style as he cheered making her squealed when the fireworks happened. They hear and shutter and look when Harry gently puts her down.

" Gorgeous moment people!" Blaise as the whole group was there laughing and smiling. Sanjiv has taken the pic in a wizard's camera.

"I am so sending this to Mom and the uncles and aunts in America!" Sanjiv said, " GET BACK HERE!" Harry said chasing after him as Fred and George helped him run off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Boys come on!" Percy said, "We are going to be late and I hoped you packed 'cause we are staying at the leaky cauldron tonight." Harry and Sanjiv ran downstairs as they met with their mom and they apparated to Diagon Alley. Percy gave them some money to spend. "I have some work to finish so I will meet you later at the leaky cauldron...Get what you need first and then if you have changed you can get one thing you want." She said ruffling their hairs

"Mom! You messing with our hair!" Harry said pouting "I worked hard to make it look good" "Oh you look better with your natural hair son. Now...I will see you boys later " She kissed their cheeks and water vapour travelled away.