"How are you, are you enjoying yourself?" Jiang Bozhou rubbed the soft flesh on Xie Heng's neck and asked vaguely.

  Xie Heng breathed heavily and had some strange bad premonitions, "Have fun."

  "Really?" Jiang Bozhou smiled heartily, making Xie Heng feel a little fuzzy.

  "Now that Ah Heng has had enough fun, it's my turn."

  Then Xie Heng watched helplessly as Jiang Bozhou took out a box from under the bed, which contained some props that made his heart beat red - oh no, it was red ears and heartbeat - and the old antique who had never seen the world quietly said goodbye. Face. Although these have been played with for a while in a certain world, but——

  "Hey, the old scholar is shy." Jiang Bozhou was very satisfied with Xie Heng's reaction. He turned around among the various objects in the box and his eyes stayed on Xie Heng's face. "A Heng, it's difficult for me to choose. I'm sick, can you help me choose?"

  Green Tea White Lotus Boat is officially launched. Xie Heng doesn't know how his Zhouzhou can switch between these weird personalities at will without getting himself dizzy.

  "No." Xie Heng rejected Jiang Bozhou's request righteously.

  "Oh~" Jiang Bozhou felt a little pity, "Then if Aheng is willing to give up such a good opportunity, I won't let it go - what do you think of this?"

  Xie Heng had no choice. When he was handcuffed to the bed, he could only sigh softly.

  "It's very beautiful." Jiang Bozhou praised. The canvas is full of his masterpieces: roses have no leaves or thorns, stretching on the white sky. As time goes by, the roses fail but still bloom.

  "Thank you?" Xie Heng felt a little awkward. Although...it was still embarrassing.

  "No need to thank you. It is the slave's duty to prepare a comfortable residence for the respected Lord Xie Heng." Jiang Bozhou's voice suddenly became strange.

  Xie Heng: "Cough cough cough cough cough!" Oh my god, has he mistakenly entered another small theater in Xi Jing Zhou? !

  "Mr. Xie is suffering from cold, why is he coughing non-stop. A few days ago, he scolded the eunuch of the Za family in front of the Holy Lord. He has a strong body, but there is no trace of weakness. Why did he feel unwell in the hands of the Za family?" Jiang Bozhou smiled. Yes, he abides by his duties and maintains his character, "Would you like a glass of water to moisten your throat, sir?"

  "No need." Sir Xie Heng finally figured out the persona. He offended the eunuch and fell into the hands of the eunuch * a proud eunuch who held a grudge. He knows this question well. As an imperial doctor who has watched eunuchs and courtiers compete at close range and a top scorer in the college entrance examination with perfect scores in reading comprehension, this is a question that will give him points.

  It's just that his Zhouzhou played really hard.

  Noticing Xie Heng's gaze, Jiang Bozhou showed a satisfied and malicious smile. He put on a seductive pose like a beautiful snake, "I guess Master Xie has also discovered the biggest secret of the Za family. I wonder how you can protect yourself? You are so powerful, you can definitely guess where the people who know this secret of the Za family have gone." "

  Mr. Xie has long since lost his high-spirited attitude of standing in the Jinluan Palace and giving advice. In the imperial prison, he is just an ordinary weak scholar, who may not be able to survive even a single sentence. Director Jiang's hand was wrapped around Mr. Xie's neck. The thin white neck was so fragile that it seemed to snap into pieces with just a slight squeeze.