"It doesn't matter if you lie to me, you're not afraid that I'll beat you up too." Jiang Bozhou waved his fists and grinned, pretending to be fierce.

  Xie Heng was leisurely and leisurely, and did not take Jiang Bozhou's little prestige seriously. He was also very vindictive, "I didn't know who it was at the time, but when he saw me, he ran faster than anyone else -"

  "No, that's not because-" Jiang Bozhou looked at Xie Heng's half-smiling eyes and unconsciously swallowed the second half of his words.

  Xie Heng picked up the broken hair on Jiang Bozhou's forehead with his fingertips, "Why didn't Zhouzhou say anything?"

  "I'm sorry." Jiang Bozhou apologized obediently.

  "Is Zhouzhou sorry for me? Did he do something bad behind my back?" Xie Heng's narrow eyes were filled with light, as if he had discovered something interesting.

  Jiang Bozhou blinked, as if he didn't understand Xie Heng's words, "I accidentally said dirty words just now. Ah Heng didn't like it, so I must apologize." Jiang Bozhou did a lot of things behind Xie Heng's back, but he didn't Will let Xie Heng know.

  "Is Zhouzhou so good?" Xie Heng rubbed Jiang Bozhou's head and covered him with a thin blanket, "Okay, it's already very late. Zhouzhou has to go to the company tomorrow, so go to bed early."

  "Yes." Jiang Bozhou nodded reluctantly, hugged Xie Heng's arm and closed his eyes.

  "Zhouzhou, the lights haven't been turned off yet."

  "Why don't you turn off the lights?" Jiang Bozhou hugged Xie Heng's arm and refused to let go.

  Xie Heng reluctantly picked up Jiang Bozhou, walked to the door and turned off the light, "Wasting is not a good habit."

  "I know, my good student." Jiang Bozhou didn't know whether he heard it or not, and fell asleep with his head on Xie Heng's shoulder.

  In the darkness, Xie Heng hugged his Zhouzhou and fell into a sweet dream.

  This is the start of the semester in September, but as a tradition over the years, Kyoto University still has half a month of military training before the semester starts. After the military training, the students who did not do well in sun protection basically turned into black coal, and those who did good sun protection also became more or less darker. As for Xie Heng and Jiang Bozhou who did not use sun protection, they cheated with the power of their souls and became more and more per capita. On the dark campus, white becomes two landscapes.

  "Brother, why are you so pale?" Xu Yiyang was a familiar person and didn't mind Xie Heng's cold face at all. He became brothers with him at the beginning of the military training.

  Hearing this, Xie Heng raised his head and looked at Xu Yiyang's dark face, but said nothing. He's really not good at dealing with overly enthusiastic people, but he can't stand this guy because he's too talkative.

  "Are you curious why I'm so dark? Alas, we don't know. I've put on sunscreen and applied a facial mask, but it doesn't make any difference. Could it be that I bought a fake? No, I You have to look back - by the way, brother, what brand do you use? Recommend it, I'll treat you to spicy hotpot tomorrow!" Xu Yiyang kept talking, not noticing the professor's death gaze at all.

  "Ahem." The professor cleared his throat and swept his sharp eyes across the entire classroom. Everyone was as quiet as a chicken. The only voice in the classroom was Xu Yiyang's voice.

  "This very enthusiastic classmate, you are welcome to treat me to spicy hotpot after class. I wonder which store you want to treat me to?" The professor was over sixty years old, and his gray hair was shaped into a Mediterranean shape. What he said As humorous as his hair.