"Got it." Xie Heng kept writing, all his attention seemed to be on the test paper, without giving Jiang Bozhou an extra look.

  Jiang Bozhou curled his lips. What else could he do with the test paper? Why not—Jiang Bozhou hurriedly retracted his wild thoughts, "Well, let's have dinner together at noon?"

  Xie Heng raised his head and glanced at Jiang Bozhou, his dark eyes seemed to be full of doubts.

  "It is the duty of a good student to care for new classmates. I am not afraid that you will not be able to find the cafeteria and will kindly give you a ride, but I am not trying to get close to you." Jiang Bozhou finished a long sentence in one breath without any hint of guilt. I was still afraid that Xie Heng wouldn't agree, so I just said "I'll come find you after school at noon" and quickly returned to my seat.

  Xie Heng looked at the unsightly yellow hair on Jiang Bozhou's head and fell into deep thought. If he remembered correctly, the high school had very strict management of hairstyle and hair color. It would be fine if he didn't criticize him. How could he commend him?

  The classmates who were watching the excitement explained kindly, "Don't believe it, don't think Brother Jiang looks like a bad boy. He is still a good student, but he hasn't dyed his hair at that time."

  "Hi, Brother Jiang is very skilled. He has won awards for bravery several times. He never listens to lectures in class and ranks first in exams. Who else would he be given to these three good students? I really don't know why people's brains are so different. ?"

  "Thank you." Xie Heng nodded to express understanding. It turns out that his Zhouzhou is still a good player who hides his secrets. This is really an interesting and gratifying thing. But why did Zhouzhou mispronounce his name?

  Jiang Bozhou, who returned to his seat and closed his eyes to meditate, was always paying attention to what was going on here. He was not a little embarrassed when his classmates praised him, but he felt that the classmates did not praise him to the point. He is so good-looking, doesn't he deserve to be praised?

 Xie Heng suddenly felt that his Zhouzhou family seemed to have nothing to change except the color of his hair. It's so unpredictable that a rotten man who has nothing to do with kindness can actually be selected as one of the three good students. This is definitely one of the top ten deeds that will make Jiang Bozhou jump.

  However, Xie Heng soon changed his mind. This time Jiang Bozhou is a genuine young boy, and Xie Heng enjoys his self-proclaimed secret pursuit and inexplicable jealousy.

  Xie Heng, who was happy and relaxed, ignored the yandere attribute hidden in his Zhouzhou's bones, so when Jiang Bozhou asked him to go to the library to study again on the weekend, he agreed without hesitation.

 "Does Xie know that I like you?" The two of them walked side by side on the tree-lined path near the library. The fallen leaves made a "chuck" sound under their feet, echoing Jiang Bozhou's inquiry.

  Xie Heng turned his head and looked at Jiang Bozhou in surprise. Did his Zhouzhou confess his love so quickly? He hasn't had enough yet. But now that Jiang Bozhou has confessed his love, Xie Heng is not ready to play any more. He also wants to give Zhouzhou a token of love.

  "You-" Xie Heng was interrupted by Jiang Bozhou as soon as he started.

  "Forget it, since you don't want to, just pretend I didn't say it." Jiang Bozhou looked at the surprise on Xie Heng's face, and his heart ached so much that he couldn't breathe. He always thought that the ambiguity revealed in Xie Heng's words and deeds was a response to him, but now it seems that it is all his own fault.