✮ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 1 ✮

"I WILL CHOKE YOU."

"suna, is y/n coming to practice today?" atsumu questioned the middle blocker as he hefted his gym bag over his shoulder

"suna, is y/n coming to practice today?" atsumu questioned the middle blocker as he hefted his gym bag over his shoulder. his twin pushed open the door that lead into the gymnasium and as it shut behind them, muffling the voices of conversing students within the hallways, he shook his head, replying with a simple "no". suna walked over to the bleachers, allowing his own bag to meet with the chilled metal of the seat before taking out his water bottle.

both the twins stood in front of him as he drank the contents of the bottle and suna lifted an eyebrow out of concern. "why are you guy's just staring at me?" suna murmured, his typical annoyed tone laced with confusion. "you said y/n wasn't coming to practice today..." osamu confessed, placing a hand on his hip, body language practically accusing suna of a lie. "she's not. she works today."

"so i guess she has a twin sister that she's never told us about because who's talking to coach right now?"

suna slowly turned his head, following both the twin's gazes and his own vision soon fell onto y/n who gave their coach a quick smile before walking up to them. "hi guys." she greeted, swiftly taking suna's water bottle from his slack hands and taking a sip before he could retaliate. "liar" suna said with an eyeroll as y/n handed it back to him. she scowled, "woah, what the fuck did i do to you, grump?" atsumu stifled a snort before speaking. "suna's butthurt because he thought you went to work but here you are..not..at work? wait, why are you not at work?"

"OH, yeah. um, my manager texted me that i didn't have to show up today since she's a bit under the whether." she cleared up, patting suna's shoulder as his body relaxed viscerally. y/n muffled a quiet laugh, making suna shoot her a glare before shrugging off her hand. "so you're staying for practice today?" he questioned, flicking her forehead after she nodded. "cool."

"stop doing that or ill cut your fingers off".

✮✮✮✮✮

"oh yeah, did i tell you about a game of ours that's coming up?" y/n shook her head plucking blades of grass from the patch of green beside her. they were currently seated on a cocreate curb where a little ways down; resided a streaming river that flowed under a bridge of the brightly lit town. it was a place they came often when wanting a bit of peace from their busy lives and right now, a bit of peace was well needed. "sooo? come on, n/n, you already know what i'm about to ask you." suna said, scrolling on his phone as the illumination cascaded shadows of his features down to the smallest details of his eyelashes.