✮ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 4 ✮

"YOU'RE SO COLD, Y/N." 

the brief weekend passed more quickly than he would have liked, and as a result, suna entered the gymnasium with a bored expression

the brief weekend passed more quickly than he would have liked, and as a result, suna entered the gymnasium with a bored expression. it was early in the morning and the sounds of his teammates using a volume higher than a whisper was already ticking him off. the sound's of the gym doors closed behind him which brought the attention of kita to land on his figure. "morning, suna". he greeted, slinging his gym bag over his shoulder. 

"good morning." he said plainly. his eye's scanned the gym and as he once expected to see the volleyball net out, their coach yelling at them for god knows what, or even the twins arguing with each other about who messed up who's gameplay, instead he saw his teammates speaking to each other and packing up their things. "you didn't get the text?" kita questioned after seeing suna's look of confusion. the middle blocker shook his head before checking his unread message about practice being canceled for this particular morning. 

"oh..." he muttered to himself before pivoting on his heel after kita game him a quick farewell with a chuckle. the middle blocker took discreet steps towards the gym's exit and was hit with the cooler air of the outside breeze. suna didn't want to bother and spend his morning in the school's gymnasium so he decided to be anywhere else but there. as he was approaching the school's main building, he heard the quickly approaching and fast pacing steps of two individuals, along with the calls of his names at different tones and swears. 

"I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR US, SUNA!" one of the twins said with frustration and a breathing pattern that was becoming slightly concerning. suna let out a sigh, not bothering to stop his steps, but to instead slow them to give both twins the chance to catch up with his figure. "where are you going, sunarin?" osamu questioned, walking shoulder to shoulder with the middle blocker. "elsewhere." atsumu held back a snort at his reply before slinging an arm around suna's shoulders. "no." he immediately said, making atsumu nervously let his arm rest at his side once again.

"okayyyy...well um, do you know where y/n is?" the blonde questioned, letting his glance linger on suna's side profile. "yup." his reply dryly resonated and atsumu cleared his throat before sighing. they'd finally entered the school and in a couple more steps, they entered the schools library. suna stopped in his tracks when atsumu stood directly infront of him and adopted a determined expression on his face. "can you tell me?" the blonde huffed when suna gave him an annoyed and quick glance, making the twin let out a groan at his next words.