15.

Felix's PoV

"She is special to me, yes."

The absolute fuck?! 

Special to him? 

He doesn't even know her for more than a month and she is already special? 

It took me a frickin' year to be on friendly terms and she is already special? 

How? When? WHY?!!

It was killing me to know that a girl like Shuhua got closer to Hyunjin faster than me. I was supposed to be a literal ball of sunshine. She is a goofball with humour of a broken record player, a flirt who probably doesn't get the hint and....another ball of sunshine...

I just flopped onto the small couch in the main area of my dorm and tried to calm down.

Shuhua liked Hyunjin. She is special to Hyunjin. End of conversation. Get. over. it.

I calmed down and freshened up for the rest of the classes which would probably not start in two hours. While changing, I stared at the cut in my upper arm. I shook my head, how stupid was I back in high school? Cutting myself over a comment of an insecure brat, seriously?

I thanked Hyunjin mentally for puling me out of my darkness. He had helped so much, cared so much. Charles and I had broken up and Hyunjin and Chan had helped throughout the process of getting over him. But they probably couldn't completely help me as I kept spiraling back to him.

How could I not? He had saved me from my internet bullies (which I didn't tell my friend group about), made me feel so happy and safe. Even my overprotective sister Rachel had approved of him though Olivia constantly shipped me with Hyunjin. He had really loved me, I know. He suggested me ways of staying happy though Chan argued drugs weren't a good option. He just had to leave suddenly for Australia. We properly broke up after talking though it was over the phone. 

But it still hurt knowing he was in a relationship the very next week after shifting to Australia. I remember how a girl had snickered saying Charles had just wasted his time on me. I remember going home and cutting my upper arm, a habit I had developed from Charles. I also remember Minho-hyung barging into my house and snatching that blade away from my hand. I remember Hyunjin and Chan staying the entire night to calm me down.

I guess I was jealous Shuhua would receive that affection from Hyunjin too. He may not like her romantically yet but she would still get his love as a close friend, a special friend.

I saw a notification on my phone saying Hyunjin and Jeongin had liked a post?

~

❤  🗯 ➤

❤ 🗯 ➤

Liked by hyunhwang0320, yangj30ng1n_foxy, minnie._mouse, miyeonmisool, soy_unnie, yuqi.deepvoicequeen_ and 69,023 others.

shu.shushi Monsieur, would you fancy a cup of tea? (amazing pic credits go to: hyunhwang0320)

Comments:

hyunhwang0320 you are most welcome, mademoiselle.
            shu.shushi <3

miyeonmisool my shushu dyed her hair??? you look too gorgeous, my dear ❤︎🥺
            shu.shushi stop talking like a grandma unnie
            miyeonmisool why don't you let me love you TvT

minnie._mouse pretty <3
            shu.shushi thanks <3

yangj30ng1n so you listened to my suggestion!
           shu.shushi it took me some convincing from jinnie's side but yup :)
           yangj30ng1n you look really good noona
           soy_unnie so you're the kid who put that idea in her head? good job yangj30ng1n

           yangj30ng1n hehehe 

yuqi.deepvoicequeen mommy? sorry, mommy? damn, you look delish
          shu.shushi you're making me blush yuqi
          miyeonmisool this is not fair shushu
          shu.shushi :P

chun_dae it would be my pleasure, mon amour.
         shu.shushi the comment section is not a confessions page oppa
         chun_dae you still up for it tho?
         shu.shushi maybe ;)

~

Damn, she is pretty.

No wonder Hyunjin likes h-

I slapped my afce before my brain could complete the thought. He doesn't like her. Stop assuming things, Lee Felix.

The hope made me feel lighter and with that thought, I left my dorm for my classes.

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

A/N

Why is Felix so jealous?  Is it because of his friendship or something he himself doesn't know about?

Also, Shuhua is so gorgeous, I can't TvT