08.

Felix PoV

I have only two words to describe what was going on right now: awkward silence.

It was a Thursday and due to special reasons, it was planned to be a half-day. Hyunjin and I were sitting opposite to each other at the table of the campus café while Shuhua had gone to order herself a pastry. Hyunjin's attire was casual but with his hair tied, he was a prince. And you know common people wouldn't dare talk to a prince so its just comfortably silent.

"So, how is your project going?", I asked to initiate a conversation.

"How well can it go when you need to make the presentation and Shuhua writes stuff manually and not online?" he replied with a raised eyebrow at whatever Shuhua had written. Tomorrow was a Friday and it was also the fateful day this was supposed to be presented. He continued saying, "She also happens to flirt with any living being that ceases to exist and you have the ultimate urge to yeet her outside the window but can't because she is the only person who actually relates to you on some things."

"I feel jealous. What if she steals you from me?" I asked, wondering what Hyunjin would say.

He halted his actions and looked at me with so much adoration my heart just burst. He smiled and with his silky voice he said, "She won't. You are much too important to me." He kissed my knuckles to confirm his point.

"Okay, if you are done with your lovely-dovey acting, would you mind if Yuqi sat with us?" Shuhua asked. Song Yuqi with her orange and curly hair was slurping her ice tea with no care in the world. Hyunjin was busy working so I asked Yuqi to sit down.

And Shuhua and Hyunjin continued working while Yuqi and I shared gossip and fashion tips. Maybe, Shuhua and Yuqi weren't a threat at all.

ʚ♡ɞ

"Jeongin, don't you think these many dresses are enough?" I asked nervously to the youngest boy amongst the four of us right now.

"Hyung, you are literally an unemployed model. I don't understand why you are not agreeing to buying these outfits. People would crowd in the trial rooms just to see you. So, if you love me like your little brother, you do as I say and go try these on," he answered curtly while piling at least three more outfits on the pile of six. Thank god I have been going to the gym nowadays.

Seungmin just sighed and exclaimed, "I skipped on my date with Changbin just to stare at y'all?"

Jisung couldn't help but also add, "I literally refused a cuddle nap with the Lee Minho for this. Felix, if you don't buy at least five of these, I am murdering you."

I sighed, and tried on the outfits Jeongin had chosen. As I stared into the mirror, I had the urge to take a mirror selfie and post it on Instagram. I look pretty and I felt... pretty. A smile crept onto my face as I admired myself. I should make Jeongin my personal stylist from now on.

"I am buying all of these. Thank, Innie," I informed them as we went to the billing counter. They had chosen some clothes for themselves as well which for Jeongin mostly included monochrome hoodies. I know exactly who wears such hoodies and the fact Chan's clothing also effects Jeongin shows how much they spend time together.

Ultimately, instead of a two hour shopping spree, it ended up as a day out.

By the time we reached the campus dorms, I realised curfew would be settled in a while. I rushed into my dorm, finding Changbin and Hyunjin cooking. Seungmin entered as well, after changing his clothes to pajamas.

We had dinner together and the food tasted like heaven. Especially the grilled beef with kimchi.

Changbin and Seungmin were gonna have a game night so they went to Seungmin's dorm. Jeongin wouldn't be there since he practically spends most of the time taking care of Chan. So that left me and Hyunjin alone who had been kicked out of his dorm because Beomgyu had a party with his gang.

"That lad has courage to ask me to spend the night elsewhere after I literally helped him decorate the entire flat because it is his birthday. Seriously," Hyunjin huffed as we did the dishes together.

"Well, at least we get to spend time together. Now that you are here, I could show you the clothes I bought today," I said as I poked his cheek. He chuckled and we finished cleaning up.

As I one by one tried on the outfit, I felt more confident. I felt happy and I considered contacting my uncle about his offer.

When I tried my last shirt on, I realised it was a bit showy. It was netted with black flowers and it was supposed to be worn with a black leather jacket on top. I paired it with the black tight jeans and the knee-high boots Jisung forced me to buy.

I exited the room and saw Hyunjin merrily texting away on his phone for the third time tonight. What could be so important that he can't give me twenty minutes of his evening?

I jealously stomped towards him while he continued doing whatever on earth he was doing on that little gadget. I took his phone from his hands, placed one knee on the space between his legs for support, held his chin so he looked at me straight in the eye and ordered, "I want your attention only and only on me."

I may have realised a second later that our position wasn't the friendliest one. Before I could move back, Hyunjin grabbed me by my waist and made me sit on his lap. He in turn held my face and brought it so close that tilting my head would be enough for us to kiss.

"And it is, gorgeous. Right now, I am looking at the most majestic person I have ever seen."

My ears grew hot as the compliment settled inside me. I turned my head to look away and our lips brushed for the slightest second. Hyunjin turned my head back towards him and gingerly kissed me on the nose. He hugged me and whispered, "I'll give you what you want. So, darling, what would you like this mere mortal to do for you?"

I replied without thinking while I stared at his eyes, "A kiss shall suffice."

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

A/N

Y'all will be in for a treat next chapter 🤭