02.

Felix's PoV

After spending the afternoon together, me and Hyunjin parted ways. He had to go to the art studio to finish his recent drawing and I needed to take my new schedule for the semester from the administration office. 

On the way, I noticed Chenle (he was Jeongin's age and in our year) coming back from the office. I waved at him and he just smiled back. He was a nice guy, honest critic about my brownies. He loves them so much that he never shares them with his friends.

After collecting my schedule and sending a copy of it to Hyunjin like he had requested, I made a small walk around the campus. The tall grey buildings with occasional specks of coloured curtains, the floor-length glass windows on the top floor library, the statue of our founder in the main entrance and everlasting hums of songs made me feel home.

I noticed my teachers Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook laughing. They were really good-looking and when they were together, they might as well be charged for stealing so many hearts, in college and online. 

Before the sun could set, I entered my dorm to find Seo Changbin with a welcome cake and Minho, Jisung, Hyunjin, Kim Seungmin and Jeongin around it. I was a nice surprise, something Changbin would do. Seungmin and Changbin gave me an overdue group hug, hugging themselves in the process as well. We cut the cake and we all gathered up in the couch to watch a movie. Jeongin informed me that Bang Chan was not here yet from the BTSCM (before-term-student-council-meeting) but would join us mid-movie. 

We were watching #Alive when Chan quietly entered and enwrapped me in a hug during a jump scare scene and I was pretty sure even the girls in their dormitory heard my scream. "Oh my god, hyung! You scared the soul out of me," I told Chan, huffing and returning the hug. 

"Guys, move, I am trying to watch," Seungmin shouted with his eyes squinted at the screen and the opened Coca-Cola can in his hand. I sat back down next to Changbin on my right and Jeongin pulled Chan down next to him. "Chan-hyung, I have no interest in seeing Seungmin angry during a horror movie so kindly do the world a favour and watch the movie without your usual commentary or warnings," Jeongin told Chan as he stuffed a brownie in his mouth to keep him quiet. 

I can see you blushing, Chan. You can't hide it from your Aussie bro. I giggled and went back to watching the movie. I noticed Hyunjin all curled up like a cat beside Seungmin on the ground with his back towards Jeongin. During movies, Minho was usually busy scaring Hyunjin but he had other things, more like other people, keeping him occupied tonight. 

I had to bend across Jeongin to my left and ruffled Hyunjin's hair. He tensed up and looked at me, smiling painstakingly as he went back to being a ball on the ground. 

ʚ♡ɞ 

At the end of the movie, Jisung and Minho had ended up cuddling on the mat, Jeongin had been stuffing brownies into Chan's mouth to prevent any words, Hyunjin had fallen asleep like a cat, Changbin was scrolling through Instagram and Seungmin had already taken out his journal to write down a review. 

"Okay guys, it's dinner time. Minho, Felix and I can make the food while y'all do whatever you want to. But! But! No going through anyone's diary, journal or whatever. Basically, no pissing off each other," Chan said while standing up and brushing the brownie crumbs of his pants. 

Jeongin tugged at his black and white hedged sweater, "Can I help you three, Chan-hyung?" This boy has decided he wants to turn Chan's heart into water and he is so far successful. Chan just smiled at him and nodded. The four of us headed to the small kitchen in my dorm room.

"So Jeongin and me can cut the vegetables and meat on the dining table to refrain crowding here. Minho, you and Chan can do the actual cooking," I suggested, knowing very well Minho would get angry if there were too many people in the cramped kitchen.

"Well, chopping imaginary vegetables sounds fun," Jeongin replied while looking at the empty vegetable section of the fridge. Minho shouted from the kitchen, "CHANGBIN! Take Seungmin and go to the market right this instance if you want food. I am messaging you the list and I want you back in less than 30 minutes."

So, the two boys took some bags and off they went to their market-date. By the time they would bring the veggies, Minho cleaned the shrimps with the help of Chan. 

For now, me and Jeongin were jobless so we wrote down the necessary list and sent it to Changbin and Seungmin (in case the pig's phone was on silent like usual.)

ʚ♡ɞ

Thankfully, dinner was made, served and eaten without the dorm catching fire (due to Minho's anger or the fiery-sexual tension between Seungmin and Changbin.)

I went to bed while Minho, Jisung and Jeongin left. Chan and Hyunjin were clearing the table while the dwaekki and puppy were locked in the second bedroom.

Chan shouted his dispersal from my dorm and I replied back with an okay while I scrolled through YT Shorts, TikTok and Instagram. The door to my room creaked slightly and suddenly, I felt the weight of 56kg on my back. I turned my head to my right only to be greeted by hazel brown eyes and plump lips.

Was Hyunjin always this kissable? 

"I came to see what you were doing." "Why does you checking up on me have to include lying on top of me?"

He shrugged, pecked my cheeks and said, "I probably just wanted to be close to you."

"Ain't I supposed to be the skinship boy?" "That role isn't permanent, Yongbokkie. Anyways, I am going to my dorm. Beomgyu is coming back early morning tomorrow and I need to have my americano if I have to deal with his antics," Hyunjin said, pinching my cheeks and getting up. I already missed his warmth.

I waved at him and sent a flying kiss. He caught it, pasted it on his cheek and sent one back. I chuckled as he close the door to my room.

What a nice day it was today. I sighed and turned off the lights, hoping no nightmares shall haunt me tonight.

WAIT A MINUTE! Did Hwang Hyunjin just kiss my cheek a few minutes ago?

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

A/N

I know I am late but, Happy Valentine's Day to everyone <3