Sticky Sweet ~ Beelzebub x Reader

(this is an AU where Beelzebub isn't dating Vortex but you instead ^^)
~
I walk around the party , greeting the guests and usually grabbing a glass of punch. I heard a familiar buzzing sound, it was my girlfriend , Bee.
"Hey bae!" I said, kissing her cheek." Hi! Are ya enjoying the party? 'cause this shit is about to get . Fucking. Wild!". You smile at her ." Hey Bee? Where's Tex and that newer pup? I thought they'd be here to see the special show." Vortex was you and Beelzebub's best friend. As soon as you said that you heard a chime coming from your phone. " It's Tex."
"He says he's here with the new pup! Let's greet them." You and Bee walked towards the entrance and saw them.  " Hey Tex! Over here!" -"Wassup! Oh this is my girlfriend, Loona." Tex said while getting a glance at her and smiling. "The party is buzzing tonight! Fuck! I feel like I went too hard with the confetti this time. There's like , a rainbow, in my vagina right now. Oh hey! Is this that pup you were talking about?" -" Excuse me?..." - She's a fuckin' cutie! Where have you been hidin' girl?" Loona's expression changed a bit from anxious to pissed off. "...Is there something funny?" I look towards Bee , a bit worried. "Sorry ,no. I'm just high on all this tasty energy! Fuck!".You sighed in relief . "

~Time skip~

You're talking with some other hellhounds who appeared at the party , you look back a second and notice that Loona is ... crying? "Damn ,  Tex should treat her better. " You go to see what's going on but she already left , Tex said she wanted to leave but never said for what reason. " I mean she's still outside, I'll go talk to her ." As soon as you walk up to her a van speeds by , has the logo for "I.M.P" . You've seen it on channel 666 commercial breaks quite often . " Hey Loonie , you feeling alright?" You hear  an imp say.  You decided to walk away and just wait until she made up her mind to leave or stay.

~.    .~
"FUCK YEAH BLITZØ!" You cheer at Loona's dad, alongside other imps and hellhounds. As he finished the beelzejuice you're girlfriend, Queen Bee herself challenged you and him. "Hell yeah! You ready for this sweetheart?" You grin at Bee , Blitzø already excited to start , looked over at you then Bee. "You think you can beat me at my own game? I wanna see you try. ~ 3..2..1!" And the challenge started , chugging the whole barrel of beelzejuice. You caught a glimpse of Blitzø only to be shocked by what you saw , he FUCKING DESTROYED THAT BARREL . You look at him in shock , with the slightest bit of awe. You decide to break the barrel with your fangs and finished the barrel soon after Blitzø. "FUCK YEAHHH THATS MY DAD!" A scream was heard from a familiar hellhound , Loona. Bee looked astonished and chuckled a bit. " Wow , I'm impressed. I declare you two the kings of my own game." You smile at Bee and walk towards her direction, you give her a quick kiss and hug her . You howl and the others start howling along with you . "I love you Bee , did you know that?" -" I love you too, Y/N ."

'**'
HOLY FUCKING SHIT BALLS THAT TOOK A WHILE AND ITS KINDA TRASH 😭😭. I hope you enjoyed this request and I'll see you around . Buh byeee!!