Movie night snuggles~Blitzø x reader

You, Blitzø, and Loona got home from work. A little bit later than usual but you aren't extremely tired."Hey Blitzø I'm gonna hop in the shower real quick, is it ok if I go in first?" You shouted from the kitchen."Yeah go ahead Y/N. Wanna watch a movie after?! I'll make popcorn." He said. " Hell yeah! Please don't explode the microwave again." You said, remembering what happened the last time you let him use the microwave. " Oh Christ on a stick Y/N , I swear it was an accident!" - "Yeah ok I definitely believe you." You said quite sarcastically. He scoffed and walked over to the kitchen to start making the popcorn. He gave you a peck on the cheek and you chuckled quietly.

~Time skip to the bathroom ~
You were walking towards the bathroom but you saw someone walking towards it. It was Loona."Oh shit my bad Loona,I didn't know you were gonna shower now." You said apologetically. "Huh? Oh hey Y/N. I was just gonna brush my teeth , go in." Loona said. "Thanks." - "No problem..?" She looked kind of confused for a second but brushed it off. ~ As you enter the bathroom,you close the door and start removing your clothes . After you did that , you turned on the shower and entered it . You sighed in relief as the water touched your skin. You took some soap and washed your entire body head to toe.
~
You chose some really cute pajamas that Blitzø,Millie, and Moxxie got you for you after a year of joining I.M.P .

You put on your underwear, and slipped in into the pajamas

Time skip ~
As you walked out the smell of butter and salt greated your nose. You saw Blitzø on the couch choosing a movie. You noticed he had on a pair of his favorite pajama pants on.

 You noticed he had on a pair of his favorite pajama pants on

" Hey Blitzø." - " Sup Y/N" he said with that mischievous smirk . As you sat next to Blitzø on the couch, he wrapped his tail against your waist and pulled you closer to him. You rested your head against his chest and looked up at him. You smiled and he smiled back. You were guessing what he was going to choose. Well it's obvious that he's putting on a horse movie,no doubt about that. You guessed right. He chose some type of old childhood horse movie. Entitled " Worm-horse and Banana Puddings great adventures: The movie" You snatched some popcorn and said " Haven't we watched this 10 times already?" "Yeah well it'll be our 11th" he said proudly. You were already half way through the movie and you had started dozing off to sleep. After you fell asleep, it took Blitzø some time to notice. When he did, he took a pic, he made sure his flash wasn't on or else he's fucked. He smiled to himself and put his phone somewhere around the floor. He got up from the couch very carefully and went to the drawer next to the couch. He opened it and grabbed a soft,fuzzy,and warm blanket. He laid back down on the couch because it was one of those couches that fold into a bed, there was some space for the both of you. He opened the blanket up and pulled it over both of you. He took one last glance at you and kissed your forehead. He whispered " Goodnight Y/N , I love you." He cuddled into you and soon after fell asleep.

Hello there!! I hope you enjoyed this oneshot. I would appreciate it very much if you could give me some oneshot ideas ^^. Have an amazing day/night and see you later .Byeeee!