Chapter 12

Delilah's pov

Three months later

The house they Live in:

Delilah's outfit:

Dante's outfit:

"Honey I'm home!!" Dante shouts shutting the door behind him

"Honey I'm home!!" Dante shouts shutting the door behind him. "Through here babe." I shout from the kitchen. Dante comes in and places the shopping bags on the kitchen counter.

It's been incredibly amazing and peaceful living in Spain with Dante. I'm loving it, we don't even have phones because we're too scared to be tracked down by satan himself.

Dante leans down and kisses my forehead before helping me put the groceries away. "How did you sleep?" He asks. "So well, just like a baby." I giggled putting the milk into the fridge.

"Alright, we'll I'm going for a shower." I said kissing his cheek leaving him to put the shopping away.

I love showers, they're the only time of day where you get real, interrupted peace.

****

I put my dressing gown on and stepped outside on the bathroom.

It's way too quiet. Usually I can hear Dante doing something or the Tv. But this time? It's silent.

"Dante?" I call from the top of the stairs. then I see his face pop up.

Lorenzo

I scream running to the bathroom and locking the door. I've got no where to go.

Fuck I thought we were safe

"Lilahhhh" a voice sings. "Come out come out wherever you areeee."

I start sobbing grabbing a pair of scissors squeezing them in my hand.

Tap tap tap

"Lilah baby? I know you're in there. Please don't make it harder than it needs to be. Just come out love." He speaks.

"Please Lorenzo, you're scaring me." I sob. "Oh baby don't cry, I told you it was me or death. You've made your decision. Now it's time for the result." He spoke softly.

"Please Lorenzo! I'm not ready to die! Please I'm scared please!" I beg. The door clicks open and I see him stood there. I sob uncontrollably un able to breathe.

He kneels before me. He takes his hand to wipe my tears, I flick away. "Come on baby, you know how ugly you look when you cry." He speaks grabbing a fistful of my hair.

"Please don't do this." I whisper. "It's too late baby, I have to." He said dragging me down the stairs as I scream.

My eyes full upon Dante's Body, the bullet between his eyes. "No!!" I scream sobbing even more. "My baby!" I whisper.

"You were mine first Delilah. I really wish we could've worked out." Lorenzo spoke.

BANG

The end