Chapter 7

Delilah's pov

"How many casualties?" "The number hasn't official yet, but we're thinking about two thousand." "Fuck that's a lot"

I slowly peeled my eyes open to see four men stood in my living room. "Morning de" leonardo said. Lorenzo looked towards me "go get dressed and meet me back down here okay?" I nodded and stood up from the sofa.

The three men turned around once they say I was in my underwear and I slowly made my way upstairs.

God they're in a bad mood today

I entered my room and walked straight to my bathroom turning the shower on. I stripped myself of my underwear and stepped under the warm water.

I began washing my hair and body thinking about the events of last night.

I hope all the girls are okay

I turned the shower off and brushed my teeth looking at my ragged hair in the mirror. I put my tooth brush back and walked towards my wardrobe picking out my outfit for today.

^^her outfit

^^her outfit.

I straightened my hair and put some light makeup on before exiting my room and walking back down the huge staircase.

"Lorenzo what's to see you in his office." Luca said before leaving the house.

I walked towards the office and knocked on the huge doors. "Come in"

I opened the doors slowly and poked my head in. "You wanted to see me?" I asked.

"Yes, come take a seat Delilah." He said sitting back in his chair clasping his hands.

"So, my mother and father were shot in the cross fire. They didn't make it." He said calmly.

Woah. How isn't he screaming right now.

"Many others were injured and killed. Luckily my brothers and their ladies are unharmed." I let out a sigh of relief.

"But, there something else I need to tell you." He said leaning forward. "And I need you to remember that you love me okay?" He asked.

What is this man on about

I nodded my head and waited silently.

"I have a daughter."

Huh!?

"You what?" I asked confused.

"I have a four year old daughter called Asterisk. And her mother recently passed so to gain full custody I need you to file for custody with me." He said bluntly.

"Hold up, you're now telling me you have a four year old daughter with another woman. And you're asking me to take custody of a child I've never fucking met?!" I shouted standing up.

"I understand you're a little confused but-" "confused? Fucking confused?! You're telling me after four years of keeping this child a secret that you want me to play mummy? I don't even want kids!" I shouted outraged.

"Please, just think about it. She will be here on an hour. Her room is getting made up as we speak." He pleaded.

"You're begging now? I thought you were stronger than that Lorenzo." I seethed.

I stormed out of his office slamming the door behind me going towards the kitchen. I got the cook to make me some food as I sat down on the island with my head in my Hands.

"You look happy, I'm guessing Lorenzo told you about asterisk?" Luca asked. "Yep" "well I understand how you feel. But give the girl a chance, she's mute. Won't speak to anyone so she won't be a massive pain in your ass." He giggled.

"I guess" I answered back taking a swig of tequila. Luca walked away humming a song whilst I was just sat here with my thoughts.

A daughter? Mute? Secret wife?

What else is this man keeping from me.