PART 9

TAEHYUNG POV:

It has been a few days since Jungkook kissed me. I have been trying to avoid him as much as I can. I really like him, I do! But thats the reason why I should stay away. Both of us are form different world's how could we ever be together. He is my boss. I am his bodyguard. It is just better if we stay that way.

We have to attend a party today. It is a business party between some of the biggest Mafia families in the world. Mr.Jeon, Jungkook are attending and all 6 of us will be there as bodyguards like always.

I went downstairs to the gate after getting ready. Everyone came down in a few minutes and we were ready to go.

 Everyone came down in a few minutes and we were ready to go

After reaching the party destination Mr.Jeon and Jungkook split up. And so did we 6. Jungkook started talking with everyone. After a few minutes Jungkook went towards the bar and had a few shots. I was honestly getting worried by how much he was drinking. After some time a man came towards him.

 After some time a man came towards him

??: Hello Jungkook. How have you been? Long time huh?

Jungkook: Oh hello Jackson. When did you return back? How did the business go abroad?

Jackson: Cane back jist for tonight. I couldn't miss this annual party now could I. And yk How it was, like it has always been. Nothing new. Pour me a glass too.

He said the last sentence to the bartender.

Jackson: So anyways when did you hire new bodyguards?

Jungkook: Oh they have been here fir some time after Changbins attack.

Jackson: Oh yes I hear, I also heard you got shot. Are you okay?

He said patting Jungkooks shoulder.

Jungkook: Yes I am good.

They were talking and laughing now. Who is he?! Why is he touching Jungkook here and there? Why are they laughing so much?! He kissed me a few days back and is here now flirting with Jackson whoever. Just then a slow song started playing.

Jackson: Oh come on! I know you dont dance but to this song you have to!!

Before Jungkook could say anything he was already being pulled inside the crowd by Jackson. I was still keeping an eyes on him obviously.

Whoever this Jackson dude is, I hate him, how dare he dance with Jungkook?! And why is Jungkook dancing with him?! My blood was boiling in anger.

Taehyung: Jimin, Namjoon hyung can u ask for a favour?

Namjoon: Yes ofcourse Tae. What's wrong?

Taehyung: You cannot ask questions, I'll explain everything later. Can you just clear the washroom amd stand gaurd outside when I text you to?

Jimin: Umm.. Okay. We trust you but you better give us an explanation later.

Taehyung: Yes thank you hyung just go to the washroom rn, clear it out and move away when I text you. And then stand gaurd again when I text you. Thank you bye.

With that I went into the crowd and pulled Jungkook away from Jackson's arms.

Taehyung: Sorry Mr.Jackson, I have urgent matters to discuss with Mr.Jeon here. Thank you, have a lovely night. Bye

With that i pulled him towards the washroom and texted hyung to stand gaurd.

Jungkook: What happened?! What is wrong with you?!

Taehyung: Why were you dancing with him?!

Jungkook: Why do you care huh?! I kissed you. You kissed me back. You told me it was a mistake and have been ignoring me since then so why do you care if I dance with him?!

Taehyung: You are not allowed to touch other men!

Jungkook: So what?! I cannot touch you, You won't touch me and u cannot touch other guys?

Taehyung: Y-YES!

Jungkook: *Scoff* Shut up and move aside if you don't have anything else to say my date is waiting f-

JUNGKOOK POV:

Jungkook: My date is waiting f-

Before I could finish the sentence and leave Taehyung pinned me to the wall with my hands above my head.

Taehyung: HE is not your date!!

My blood was boiling in anger. Tears were also about to flow from my eyes.

Jungkook: So what you are?! Why are you so jealous?! I kissed you and you said it was a mistake remember?! So just leave me alo-

Before I could finish my sentence Taehyung kissed me and pinned me to the wall. My hands were Above my head. I kissed him back but a tear also left my eye.

Taehyung: A-Are you crying?

Jungkook: WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?! WHAT DO YOU WANT?!

Taehyung: YOU! I WANT YOU!! I didn't mean it when I said it was a mistake. I just though both If us shouldn't be together since you are you and I am me. I am your bodyguard and what would others-

This time I kissed him. After a few minutes I broke the kiss.

Junkook: WHO cares what people say! It is our decision Tae. Ours. Not anyone else's!!

Taehyung: Yes you are right and I am sorry if I hurt you.

He kissed me again and we hugged each other for a good 3 minutes.

Taehyung: Now darling, what were you saying about Jackson being your date?

I saw him smirking and I looked down backseat I was super shy.

Jungkook: Oh, I- I was j-just, I

Taehyung: Shy are we now Darling? 😏

I couldn't say anything, Taehyung just chuckled and pulled me into a hug.

Taehyung: YOU ARE MINE JEON JUNGKOOK! OKAY!? NO ONE CAN TOUCH YOU!!

I slowly nodded and he kissed my forehead.

Taehyung: Now let's go darling.

Tae pulled out his phone amd texted someone. After a few minutes we exited the washroom and left the party.

_______________________________________

I am free since my exams just got over. So I can continue posting regularly. How are yall liking the story till now? Thank you for reading. Borahae 💜💜

_______________________________________