The military female's mocking voice floated into Gu Lian's ears, and Gu Lian couldn't help but frown slightly.

  What is this insect doing?

  "Shut up!"

  Gu Lian was about to walk towards the two military females when he saw a brown-haired military female walking over angrily. Then, he grabbed one of the military females by the collar.

  "Asshole! What kind of military woman is it to say bad things about insects behind your back? If you have the guts, go on stage and compete!" The brown-haired military woman was furious, her eyes bloodshot. "Why do you say that to the Lieutenant General? Do you know that the Lieutenant General has suffered a lot? How many injuries! If it were before..."

  "Ha, Odin." The dragged military female shrugged and said indifferently, "What Lieutenant General? Are there any other Lieutenant Generals here besides Lieutenant General Michel? Don't forget, are you in the Second Regiment or the Fifth Regiment now? .”

  Odin stared at him with red eyes and waved his fist to smash it down.

  "Fight!" the military female provocatively said, "It's best for traitors like you to be kicked out of the fifth regiment. The losers of your second regiment are not worthy of serving under Lieutenant General Michel."

  If it wasn't an order from their superiors, do you think they wanted to follow Michelle's men? Michelle and his bugs are a bunch of bastards. Seeing the Lieutenant General's weakness, they took the opportunity to deliberately join forces to bully the Lieutenant General! Odin angrily swung his fist down, but just when he was about to touch the face of the military female, his fist was wrapped in insects.

  Odin looked back.

  It's the captain of the "Qiu Xiong", and...

  A familiar male insect?

  "Little Odin, don't be so impulsive." Io glanced at the two military females opposite him coldly, lowered his head and said to Odin with a smile, "How could our lieutenant general lose to these bug cubs from the fifth regiment. "

  He said, but found that Odin's attention was not on his words at all. Io followed the little military female's line of sight and narrowed her eyes as soon as she saw the incoming insect clearly.

  "Why is there a male insect here?" Odin asked doubtfully.

  Xiao Junfei is stupid, but Io is not stupid.

  He crossed his arms and stared at the approaching male with an unkind expression.

  "Where's Hugh Grant?" Gu Lian looked at the military female and said.

  "Won't you find it yourself? Are you addicted to picking on our lieutenant general?" Io raised his lips sarcastically, "Why did a male insect come to our military headquarters? Go back and play bed games with your females."

  "Qiu Xiong"'s military female had a bad tone. Gu Lian didn't say anything but directly used her semen.

  The divine tentacles stabbed the opponent fiercely. As fast as lightning, Io was pierced by the terrifying spiritual tentacles before he could dodge in the spiritual sea.

  He yelled, and his face instantly turned pale. The terrifying spiritual tentacles pulled him in front of Gu Lian like vines. Gu Lian pinched the military female's neck and said coldly, "If you don't want it anymore, give it to another insect."

  Iao was sweating heavily and breathing painfully, but he still stared at Gu Lian and mocked, "That's it."

  After he finished speaking, countless spiritual tentacles frantically drilled into his sea area. It was as if it was trying to pry open his cerebral cortex and pierce his brain. The pain made Io's whole body twitch.

  But the military female was still sneering, "Kill me if you dare!"

  Gu Lian looked at the military female with calm eyes.

  As expected, he was one of that insect's men, equally stubborn and in need of lessons.

  Gu Lian increased the strength in his hands, and the military female's face suddenly turned from pale to red.

  "Io!" Odin was so anxious that he didn't know what to do. Although he didn't like this insect that was incompatible with them, he didn't want him to die. The male insect in front of me seems to be looking for the Lieutenant General. Could it be the Lieutenant General's hero?

  Odin was angry and anxious, and shouted, "Let go of Io! The Lieutenant General will compete with the fifth group of insects in the ring!"

  Gu Lian glanced at Odin coldly, then turned to Io and slowly opened the corners of his lips, "It's just a spiritual tentacle."

  The male insect's voice was contemptuous, and his mental tentacles shook out the general female.

  "Io!"

  "Is this the male from Howard's house?"

  "Lieutenant General Xiu's hero!" The military females discussed incessantly.

  …

  After seeing Io's tragic situation, no one dared to stop Gu Lian. Under the attention of the military females, Gu Lian walked towards the ring step by step.

  The sounds of fierce fighting became increasingly clear.

  When he saw the situation on the field clearly, Gu Lian's face darkened.

  This lifeless insect!