"Maybe it's estrus."

  estrus?

  Gu Lian looked confused, and then heard Yafei say, "You are a male insect, so you may not know it. Due to evolutionary defects, the female insect cannot regulate its mental energy by itself. As a result, there are some phenomena of returning to nature, and the estrus period is also in."

  He hesitated, his face a little shy. He asked softly, "Is the Lieutenant General's body feeling hot? Just...is there armyworms?"

  Gu Lian didn't answer and just let Wei Xi go.

  In the evening, several insects were eating. Because the mean and domineering Lance was no longer around, and Wei Xi was in charge of the house, many of the rules set by Lance were not enforced. With Gu Lian's tacit approval, Wei Xi simply canceled the rule that the female slaves could not sit at the same table with them.

During the meal, the bugs were very quiet. But Xio vaguely felt that the hero was looking at him, and when he raised his head to look back, the hero's eyes naturally moved away. He pursed his lips and looked at Gu Lian's back as he went upstairs after eating.

  Gu Lian returned to the bedroom and used his brain to check the information about the estrus period mentioned by Wei Xi.

  [The mental energy of female insects in estrus is very fragile, and reactions such as curling up of mental antennae, body heat, and stickworms may occur. During the estrus period, which lasts for 30-45 days, the male needs to try his best to meet the needs of the female. 】

  30-45 days.

  Gu Lian's hand on the light brain paused, and he narrowed his eyes slightly, feeling irritated and depressed that he had not felt for a long time.

  What an annoying creature.

  As he thought this, the door rang in his irritable mood. Gu Lian turned off the optical computer, stood up and opened the door. As soon as the door opened, he saw the insect with shrinking spiritual tentacles crouching at the door.

  He lowered his head and asked in a low voice, "Do you... need service?"

  The hand holding on the door frame froze, "..."

  Gu Lian stared at the insects on the ground and remained silent for a long time. It was only when Xio felt that her legs were numb that the male above said, "Get up."

  Xiu obediently got up from the ground, and Gu Lian's hand reached towards his forehead. Xio's whole body froze, and his voice trembled slightly, "Hero?"

  This time, it was not only hot but also red.

  Xio's face turned red. She was surprised by the male's gentle movements.

  Tsukuru felt at a loss. In an instant, the spiritual tentacles curled up again.

  Armyworm.

  The body feels hot.

  Mental tentacles curled up.

  Everything corresponds.

  An imperceptible sigh sounded, and Xiu suspected that he heard it wrong. When he looked again, his hero still looked cold and emotionless.

"Hero?"

  Before he could finish asking, he was interrupted by Gu Lian.

  "Go back to your room." Gu Lian's temples bulged, "Come back when I ask you to come over."

  He thought the hero was looking at him at the dinner table...

  It turned out that he was overthinking it again.

  Xio opened her mouth, and finally said, "Yes, the hero."

  He turned and left, and Gu Lian looked at his back. Probably due to the influence of that damn piece of information, he inexplicably felt that this clingy bug looked a little lonely.

  Gu Lian added, "Don't go out during this period."

  Xio turned around, only to see the door being slammed shut.

  The third day of Michelle's visit.

  The Asian female blocked the door and refused to let him in, but how could a military female be stopped by a weak Asian female? Michelle walked into the villa domineeringly, ignoring the anxious shouts behind her.

  He walked to the living room, where Gu Lian and Xiu were sitting at both ends. Although Gu Lian didn't let Xio kneel this time, Michelle always felt that something was wrong with the atmosphere. His eyes were moving back and forth between Gu Lian and Xiu.

  Hugh and his hero are at odds.

  Michelle was in a good mood when she came to this conclusion.

  He stared at Gu Lian with a smile, "Sir, your daughter is really too weak."

  Gu Lian put down the newspaper in his hand and stared coldly at the military female in front of him. Before he could speak, Xio said in a deep voice, "It would be too presumptuous of you, Lieutenant General Michel, to break into the male insect's residence privately!"

  Michelle shrugged, "I'm here to see Mr. Gu Lian. I don't think I have any obligation to explain anything to you."

  "But your Excellency Gu Lian didn't say anything." Michelle approached Gu Lian with a smile.

Gu Lian did not move, watching indifferently what tricks the military female was going to play. Michelle suddenly stretched out his head, put his lips against Gu Lian's ear, and whispered, "Sir, if you don't have me, someone else will bother you. For your peace and my mission, I suggest that you come with me." "

  Gu Lian said nothing, but what Michelle said was the truth.

  Without Michelle, there would always be another bug.

  "Go away." Gu Lian looked at him and said.

  Michelle stood up and asked with a smile, "What do you think?"

  The two insects' voices were very small, and Xiu couldn't hear them clearly because they were far apart. Seeing Michelle's intimate gesture towards Gu Lian, Xio couldn't help but panic. Especially after watching the two insects look at each other for a while, Gu Lian got up and prepared to leave with Michelle, his panic became even greater.

  He suddenly chased after him and stretched out his hand.

  Gu Lian turned around and saw the insect gently tugging at the corner of his clothes. His face was panicked, and his ice-blue eyes showed some inexplicable grievance, pleading:

  "Master, can you take me with you?"