"Lieutenant General?"

  Wei Xi was about to go upstairs when he saw Xiu coming down from upstairs.

  Xiu's walking posture was a little weird. When he got closer, Wei Xi caught a glimpse of the red and purple marks on the side of his neck. He instantly remembered the words of the hero last night and asked hesitantly, "Lieutenant General, are you coming out of the hero's room?"

  Xiu noticed Wei Xi's appraising gaze and tightened his collar without leaving any trace.

  He was not familiar with Wei Xi, and had not even exchanged a few words with him under the same roof. He only knew that the other party was the female attendant given to him by Gu Lian's female father.

  Xiu looked at Wei Xi's green and black hair.

  It seems that they are still from the same clan, the declining race that the admiral mentioned.

  Xiu's expression was slightly stern, and he nodded towards Wei Xi, "Are you looking for the hero?"

  "Yes, the male master asked me to go up to find him." The weak Yafei said, "Lieutenant General, I can't keep the male master waiting, so I went up first."

  Xiu watched him off with a smile, and when Wei Xi turned around, the smile faded.

  He stood at the bottom of the stairs and watched the small and frail girl walking towards Gu Lian's bedroom. After two sounds, the door was opened. The figure of a male insect appeared in the field of vision. Two insects of the same species, one tall and one short, stood at the door in harmony and eye-catching, talking about something.

  The gaze of the male insect in the discussion suddenly glanced at him, and just when Xiu was about to confront him, he quickly passed over him. Gu Lian took Ya Fei and closed the door, isolating the two insects inside.

What will the hero and Wei Xi do together?

  Xio withdrew her complicated gaze, her body aching after the pleasure.

  *

  On the fourth day after the accident at the female bug trading conference, bugs from the military department finally came to the door. A military woman who claimed to be the lieutenant general of the Fifth Army stood in front of Gu Lian.

  "Hello, Your Excellency Gu Lian, I have long admired your name. You can call me Michelle." The tall and tall military female stared at Gu Lian with a bright smile.

It is said that the spiritual energy of the male insect in front of him is S level.

  Why is it said that it is said to be because no one can be sure whether Gu Lian is S-level. Through investigation, Michelle found that this male insect had never entered the spiritual energy level except once when he became an adult.

  Conducted such tests.

  Generally speaking, a male's spiritual energy is set by the time they reach adulthood. As age and strength increase, mental energy may also be upgraded. However, due to innate conditions, few males can advance.

  Especially someone like Gu Lian, who seems to have been promoted from C level to S level.

  If true, this would definitely shock the entire empire!

  Michelle raised her eyebrows and showed great interest in Gu Lian. Gu Lian, who was targeted by an insect, had no other feelings except boredom. He sat on the sofa, looking at the noisy insect indifferently and talking to himself.