"Nah, I'll get some snacks from the Stolls afterward," Will sighed.

Austin nodded as he left, heading toward the dining pavilion. Will quickly made his way to the infirmary. Percy was sitting in his bed, slightly out of it from all of the medicine. The IV and serum had been taken out already. Will walked in, carefully examining him with his gaze.

"Percy. How are you?" Will asked simply, sitting down on the chair next to Percy's bed.

"Huh? Oh, uhm, fine, I guess," Percy mumbled.

"'Fine'? You do realize that you completely passed out and collapsed in front of me, right? That doesn't really work," Will said teasingly, lightening the mood.

Percy gave a quiet chuckle.

"Yeah. I honestly don't know what happened, though. I think I was having a panic attack? I, uh... I don't know. I don't remember much of it, either. It's blurry, and... distant? I don't know," Percy groaned in irritation.

Will put his hand over Percy and gently patted it.

"It's okay. It's alright, Percy. You can rest now if you want," Will whispered soothingly.

Percy gave a small sigh.

"I'm not tired. Can you tell me what happened?" Percy asked pleadingly.

Will bit his lip as he considered. He finally nodded.

"It was a panic attack," he confirmed, "but it wasn't simply just a panic attack, it messed with your blood pressure a lot and stuff. You also have a big lack of nutrients-"

Will got cut off by Percy's loud groan.

"Food. I get it. I'm not getting enough nutrition because I'm not eating," Percy grumbled in annoyance.

"Percy, it's much more than that. You don't understand how bad this is for you," Will told him beggingly.

Percy groaned again.

"I don't wanna hear it," Percy shrugged simply, his voice sharp.

"Okay. I'm not saying anything, Perce. I did some stuff for vitamins and minerals, but IVs can only do so much. I'm not forcing you to do anything. Just consider it, okay? Just a few bites of food. I'm not telling you to eat. I'm offering you the option to eat what you want to as much as you want to. I'm saying this as a friend, Percy, not just a doctor," Will sighed softly and quietly.

Percy stared at him for a few seconds before giving a small nod.

"Fine," he mumbled hesitantly, "I'll have some food."

Will smiled and sighed in relief, stepping out of the infirmary. He quickly headed to the dining pavilion, getting some food for Percy before sprinting off back to the infirmary.

He entered the room with a small knock and handed the plate to Percy. Percy hesitated for a few moments before reluctantly taking the plate and nibbling on the edge of a piece of bread. Will grabbed his notepad and a pen and began writing down some notes and checking the others off.

Percy forced himself to finish all the food on the plate, nearly gagging by the end. Will watched in concern, but he didn't stop him. Percy set the plate aside and sighed, sitting up in his bed.

"You're good for now. I think it would be best for you to stay so I can monitor you overnight, but it's your choice," Will informed him.

"I'll stay," Percy decided hesitantly.

Will gave a small, reassuring smile.

"I'll be right back, okay?" He said quickly and got up, sprinting out of the room and toward the dining pavilion before curfew.