Chapter 1

This home was once loved, a few years ago. A family of three happily lived in it. There were paintings on the wall that the mother had made, toys in the children's room that they shared, and mail on the kitchen table waiting to be opened. Everything had been normal until that day—the 16th of November. Multiple deaths and sightings were reported on the news of zombies running loose in the city.

Nobody knows how they all got out, but there had been rumors that the government had been doing experiments in a lab nearby. Supposedly, the zombies they were testing on had escaped and infected many of the scientists there.

It was a tragic day for everyone. After that, things only went downhill. The apocalypse had begun. The once-loved home had become abandoned on the first day when the zombies had gotten to the suburban areas of the state. The whole area quickly became a ghost town. The single mother was out and about in the city when the zombies came. The two twins were home alone when the zombies got to them.

Coincidentally, that same day on November 16th, a wonderful and noble man, named Jim Pickens was in that same town, when it all happened. Yes, you heard me correctly, the lord and Savior, Jim Pickens.

He was hanging out with Grim, Shrek, and Santa Claus on the street. As Sims do, two random townies had been walking by and joined the conversation. They talked about the cloudy weather and then proceeded to ask Jim about his favorite color. When Jim responded with black because it reminds me of the darkness of his soul, it gave negative friendship points between Shrek, because he had always liked pink the best.

When suddenly, they heard tens of sims running and screaming in absolute terror, which of course made Jim laugh. When they looked around, Jim spotted about 40 zombies walking toward them.

Instinctively, Jim pushed Santa into the crowd of zombies that quickly ripped apart his flesh.

"I must stay here to reap thy souls!" cried Grim. "Go on without me and run!"

But they were already running, because they had no time to feel sorry for Grim. Besides a townie who had randomly joined their conversation on the sidewalk, Nancy Langrab. Since Sims will take forever to start an action sometimes, she stood there doing nothing, looking into the abyss, for about 10 minutes in Sims time. By the time she actually started running, the zombies had caught up to her and eaten her alive.

Now the only remaining sims still running were Jim, Shrek, and Bella Goth. They ran until Jim couldn't and then Shrek and Bella carried him.

"Where shall we hide?" Asked Shrek, who had nearly shivered his lask timber already.

"What about that rather lavishly large house?" Asked Jim, still being carried, and pointed to the suburban home that once held a loving family.

"Why, yes, of course, lord Pickens." Agreed Bella.

So, they entered the empty abandoned house and Shrek and Bella immediately began watching Keeping Up with the Kardashians. After a while, Jim was sick of them already.

He drop-kicked the flat-screen TV and it stopped working. Jim's karate classes were paying off. Once he got both of their attention, he stood on the table.

"I am going to make a gang. I am now the leader and you two are now members of my gang. This is now our gang hideout. Go get me more recruits for our gang.," He ordered, putting sunglasses on to look cool even though it was nighttime and he was inside. You shouldn't question Jim.

While the two sims complied with Jim's orders, Jim decided he wanted to explore the house and see what it had to offer. Nothing too out of the ordinary for a random suburban home. There had been a sign of forced entrance, probably made by zombies earlier in the day. There was glass scattered on the dining room floor, followed by a broken window and some blood. So, he moved the table to cover up the window, for maximum security. Since Jim was making a gang, he would probably make some gang rivals farther down the road, and he didn't want anyone breaking in.