𝟲 - ❝𝗮𝗹𝗹-𝗮𝗹𝗹-𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗿❞ 🐕

❝𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘨𝘪𝘯' 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮, 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘳 (𝘩𝘶𝘩)𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘳 (𝘱𝘰𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘳)𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 ...

𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮, 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘳 (𝘩𝘶𝘩)
𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘳
𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘳 (𝘱𝘰𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘳)
𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘳 (𝘶𝘩-𝘩𝘶𝘩)
𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 '𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘳 (𝘩𝘶𝘩)
𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 '𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘳
𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦 '𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘳❞

- 𝘱𝘰𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘳, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘯𝘥, 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘰𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪, 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢

12 HOURS LATER..

you sit on the grass, leaning against a log, and justin's thigh (as for some reason he chose to sit at the empty log you were leaning against).

everyone had bags under their eyes and looked exhausted. you were a bit tired, but nothing to the extent of what the others were.

"we are now 12 hours in with all 22 campers wide awake" chris narrates in a hushed voice.

doubt you could call this 'wide awake'

"woo-hoo!" owen cheers, doing some sort of odd dance to try and keep himself awake.

"stay awake for 12 hours? i can do that in my sleep! woo-hoo!" he was still for a moment before collapsing on the ground.

you raise an eyebrow.

confessionals

gwen ; "the awake-a-thon was definitely the most brutal thing i've ever done in my life"

[name] ; "i think i had a fair shot. a lot of the time i'd have to stay up all night when my father was angry in fear thar he'd come in my room.... lol"

confessionals off

"this is the most boring thing i've ever done in my life" gwen sighed.

"could be way worse" trent yawned.

"oh, yeah? how?"

"i could be stuck here without you to talk to"

you fake gag,

happy couples. blegh

confessionals

heather ; "so my strategy is to get two other campers to form an alliance with me and take to the final three. the only question is who can i find that is either desperate or dumb enough to do whatever i say? oh, and preferably i'd form an alliance with [name] as well, dump the others and have an actually worthy opponent to take to the end"