𝟱 - ❝𝗺𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗯𝘂𝗱𝗱𝘆 & 𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲❞ 🐴

just in my total drama era

❝𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘨𝘴, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧, "𝘩𝘰𝘸...

𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘨𝘴, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴
𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴
𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧, "𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸?"
𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘳, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰
𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘢 𝘳𝘶𝘯, 𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘢 𝘳𝘶𝘯, 𝘳𝘶𝘯, 𝘳𝘶𝘯, 𝘳𝘶𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥'𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦
𝘳𝘶𝘯 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦❞

- 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘵, 𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘭 𝘳𝘦𝘺

YOU FLINCH AWAKE AT THE SOUND OF A HORN BEING BLASTED THROUGH A LOUDSPEAKER.

you frown and crack your knuckles angrily, glaring out the door to where you could see chris grinning.

"ow! it's seven in the morning!" leshawna yelped, "do i look like a farmer to you?" she barked out the cabin window.

you groan as you sit up, you were certainly getting too used to sleeping a proper amount of time. usually you were awoken early in the morning for school or the sound of your father rustling around for alcohol.

however, much to your joy, chris had allowed you your pair of headphones. they were brown, basic overhead ones (the ones in her outfit photo) and they connected to the phone you had stashed on the inside of your jacket.

with the headphones over one ear, you were currently listening to the whole album of 'did you know that there's a tunnel under ocean blvd'.

so as you all got dressed and ready, everyone headed out and gathered with chris, all slouching over and looking tired.

you were tired, but listening to your music always perked you up a bit.

eva, too, had her headphones in. but contrary to you, whatever she was listening to was some up-beat workout music that made you slightly shiver.

hers could be heard very much outside of her headphones and when cody tried to touch them, she literally growled and tried to bite him.

you smile, ushering cody up to you.

you put your headphones on his head for a moment and he beams, flushing.

he twiddles his thumbs, "you like lana del rey?"

your eyebrows raise, "you like lana del rey?"

he blushes but nods, "a-ah. yeah.. lana.. and taylor.. and.."