②⓪

"Did you guys really have to run?" I said coughing and heavily breathing between words.

"Shit I forgot you had asthma Minnie, sorry." Jisung said pulling my inhaler out of my bag.

"Are you good?" Felix asked. I nodded and drunk some water.

Long story short, they ran to school. For some reason we enjoyed getting there early just because we would have time to plan out the day and what we would do after school.

Felix suggested that we run to get some exercise in so we could stay healthy.

"I'm alright just a little worked up." I drunk the last of the water and put it in my bag.

"Such losers!" I heard a guy say, he came from a group of kids standing over by the doors of the school.

Of course it was Jeonghan and his little gang. They're always here early so they can smoke.

"Just ignore them guys let's go in early today, Minho and the others won't even be here." Jisung said.

We headed inside the school. Today we get our new schedule for the following semester after the break. I won't be seeing any of those people for a whole month so I am really excited. There will be all sorts of parties coming up though.

"We all have Algebra first with Shin Baekho? Is that a new teacher or something?" Felix asked.

"I think that's Ryujin's Uncle, she mentioned that while we're talking." I said.

"What happened to our old teacher..?" Jisung asked.

"He got fired but no one knows why."

"Maybe he just left, I'm sure there's lots of reasons why. A lot of people are leaving the school system."

"But this is one of the top schools in the district, why would he leave a big paycheck?"

"Not sure." Felix added.

"We have only 5 periods instead of 7 this time!" Jisung cheered.

"I have Math and then AP History, please help me."

"If you fail just run away from the school like I would." Felix said.

They laughed. Those classes were really hard and anything under a C could get you removed, my highest was a B.

Jisung got an alert on his phone, "Minho and the others are here I just got a text."

"They came late, class is about to start." Felix added.

Hyunjin entered the classroom along with Minho, he took a seat next to me and Minho took a seat next to Jisung.

"Hey Minnie." He said putting him arm around me, butterflies flew through my stomach and my face went red. (OH BABY YOU GOT ME FEELING BUTTERFLIES BUTTERFLIES)

"Are you okay?" He chuckled a little looking down at me while I covered my face.

I could hear Felix and Jisung giggling from the back and my face got redder.

"Mr Kim are you alright there? Do you need to be excused?" The teacher asked me.

Oh great now everybody was looking at me, way to go teacher.

"Im okay." I mumbled and he turned around to write on the board.

"I didn't know I made you blush like this." Hyunjin whispered in my ear, now slide his arm down to my waist.

"Shut up!" I whispered back half mumbling.

I couldn't even form a sentence, I was still distracted by him being so touchy today. He wasn't like this normally but now it seems like something has gotten into him.