③⑦

Hyunjin and Seungmin spent the rest of day catching up, although it wasn't much that they had missed, they still couldn't be any more happier to with each other.

Of course they got a bunch of calls, especially seungmin, from their friends asking were they okay, but they didn't answer it.

"Jinnie, I think I should head back now. You know how Sunoo gets-"

"Just stay here, with me."

"Alone..?"

"Do you see anyone else around."

"Obviously not smart ass.." Hyunjin chuckled as Seungmin pushed him lightly.

"Come on.. I promise I won't do anything, you don't even have to sleep with me, I'll sleep on the floor."

"I can't let you sleep on the floor.."

"Okay then, I'm sleeping with you. I have clothes in my drawer and you could always use my bathroom."

"Hyunjin."

"Seungmin, stop worrying. We are good, right?" Seungmin nodded and sighed, he knew he had nothing else better to do and Sunoo couldn't care less where he was right now, he was just afraid of the awkwardness.

"Fine.. I'll be out in a sec."

"Great, I need to go downstairs and turn the lights off. I'll be back."

Seungmin nodded again, grabbing the towels that laid on the edge of Hyunjin's bed.

Once he was in the bathroom, he immediately stripped and jumped in, letting the scorching hot water absorb in his skin.

Some people may think this was a weird way of showering, but to seungmin, that was a distraction.

It helped him focus on anything other than his mind.

Yes, he still had depressing thoughts, and often thought about his dad.

Sometimes he even wondered what his life would be like if his dad wasn't an addict.

He stayed in the shower for a good 30 minutes before grabbing the towel and turning off the water.

When he didn't hear Hyunjin outside of the bathroom, he wrapped a towel around his small figure, and tiptoed out of the bathroom.

"Seungmin?" Hyunjin knocked on the door which startled the male.

"Yeah, uhm, just a sec. I'm changing."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'll wait."

"No, no! I'll just head back into the bathroom. No need to wait." Hyunjin chuckled, he always thought Seungmin was cute, turns out he was even cuter.

"I don't understand.. Why are your sweaters so big?" Seungmin pouted crossing his arms and scooting closer to the edge.

"What? You dont want to wear it?"

"I didn't say that."

"So you want to wear it?"

"I didn't say that ether- S-Stop." Seungmin blushed heavily and turned away from Hyunjin, causing him to laugh.

Hyunjin pulled seungmin under the cover, making sure he was nice and warm. And no, they were not cuddling, it was still a little awkward.

"Hyunjin-ah."

"Yes, Minnie?"

"I have a question, and it's a really serious one."

"Go ahead." Hyunjin felt the vibes change in the room, He was guessing the reason why Seungmin mood changed, was because he was tired. If anything, the latter wouldn't even have agreed to staying.

"Why did you and Karina break up?" The male was obviously shocked at the question.

"Well, like I said before she was toxic."

"Yeah, but, that's not the truth right?"

"What makes you say that." Seungmin sighed, turning Hyunjin's way.

"You always say that she was toxic and a bad person, then why were you with her for so long?"

"You don't know what it feels like to be in a toxic relationship."

"I know, but I do know what it's like to feel trapped, and feel like you're alone. Toxic friendships exist too you know."

"Hard to believe that, you've been Jisung your whole life, what's so toxic about him?"

"I have other friends other than Jisung."

"Oh yeah, like who?"

"That's not the point."

"Seungmin, you're getting off topic here."

"Right." He mumbled.

"Well, Karina may have been toxic but she was also the worst. I mean, I didn't like her at first, but my dad was her dad's friend and they suggested us to go out."

"I guess it was some business thing, considering her dad has been fired before, but I did eventually started liking her and we went out, after that we started dating."

"So it was an arranged type of relationship?"

"That's what you would call it, but it wasn't."

"So then, what type of relationship was it Hyunjin?"

"I.. Her dad, he used me. Whenever my parents weren't around, he told me to go around stealing all of my dad's information, so that he could take the company for himself."

"He was a bad man, and I knew it from the start. But I couldn't do anything about it, her dad and my dad were so close, if I said anything he would also find out that I was the one that helped him."

"Well wouldn't you rather the truth come out than to stay quiet? Weren't you miserable?"

"I was but..."

"Hyunjin, you said it yourself that he worked for your dad, did you really think that your dad would believe him over you?"

"You haven't met my dad."

"Maybe I haven't, but I'm sure your dad would never pick him over you. You guys are blood, and he's just a friend to your dad."

"There's nothing I can do about it now, what happened has happened and you shouldn't get involved in it."

"I just want to make sure your okay, I know what happened over the past few days has caught me off guard, but I haven't forgot about what Karina did."

"You don't have to worry about me, Karina is in the past, whatever happened between me and her is over, and I want you to know that."

"This isn't about us.."

"And this conversation about Karina is over." Seungmin sighed.

To him, it was like whatever happened the previous days didn't matter anymore. It was about him and Hyunjin all along.

Karina was jealous because Seungmin came between the both of them. Yeosang sabotaged him on multiple occasions all because he liked Seungmin and was jealous of Hyunjin.

It all made sense to him now, all he needed to know was where their relationship was now..
—————————————————————————

hello my fellow readers, it's been awhile.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter even though it was a little short, and stay tuned for the rest <3

Love you guys ❤️❤️❤️❤️