Within 15 minutes I made it there. I actually ran instead of walking, and missed 1st period.

"Shit." I said out loud. My mom is gonna flip when my teacher calls later.

"What happened to you?" Hyunjin said. I flinched a bit.

"Jesus! You scared Hyun. You can't just keep popping up on me like that."

"Sorry, you'll be fine though." I rolled my eyes.

"amkae..." I mumbled. He looked at me with wide eyes.

"What did you just say? You little-" He stopped in his sentence because the bell rung.

"That's my cue to go." I said and walked off before he could get a word in.

I was really not in the mood to talk to him. After yesterday, I should really distance myself. It was so embarrassing and the worst part about it is I don't even know how he felt about it. He probably thinks that I'm a disgusting freak.

"Alright Class, I have an announcement to make." The teacher stated. The class went silent.

"Tomorrow is the Annual Daejeon Highshcool homecoming game."

"So.? What does that have to do with us?" This one girl in class called out. Her name was ryujin. She was really popular too, mostly for her crazy tricks and pranks on teachers and other staff. Her dad's a famous actor.

"I'm glad you asked Ms. Shin, that will mean that we will have a short day today. Anybody on the Cheerleading or Football Team must go to the athletics center or fields to practice right now."

I started seeing other students leaving. I wanted to know more about that Ryujin girl. Felix told me a little about her. Me, Felix, and Jisung have all grown a little closer. Ever since Felix helped me get out of trouble with Jeonghan, I thought it was only nice if I gave back. We soon became friends.

"Isn't Hyunjin on the football team?" I whispered to Felix.

"Yeah, I think so. Why do you ask?"

"Oh, no reason. I guess I was just curious." Felix nodded and continued reading his book.

Class was really short today, only 45 minutes. I heard we also had to vote for homecoming queen and king. I never go to those types of dances though.

While I was at my locker grabbing the last thing I need for last period I felt hands wrap around my waist. It smelt like Hyunjin's scent and I felt butterflies in my stomach.

"Hey Minnie, are you coming to my game tomorrow?" I turned to him.

"What if someone sees us like this? Why are you holding me like this in the first place?"

"Just answer my question."

"Yes and No. I'm grounded for a very long time because of Jisung and I have a ton of homework due so probably not. I'll try my best to make it though, so now can you please answer my question?"

Before he could finish his sentence, some girl came up to him.

"Hyunjin-ah, when are you going to help me tutor again? I'm not that smart you know."

"How many times have I said this. You have been doing so well and I'm not in the tutoring program any longer. Don't try get me to tutor you again, I don't like you." The girl just laughed.

She put her hands around his neck. He took his arms off of my waist and pushed her off of him.

"Stop. Your not like this, we're past this."

"Why? You don't want to embarrass yourself in front of your little boy-toy?" She glared at me.

I felt so jealous, I don't even know why. We weren't together but just seeing her touching him gets me so angry.