I woke up to Hyunjin sitting on the other side of the bed. 'Have I been sleep for to long?' I thought.

"Hyun..?" He turned to my direction. His face looked drained like he hadn't slept in ages.

"Yes Min." Hyunjin said.

"W-What time is it? Have I been sleep for to long? I could go if you want me to."

"No it's fine it's 2:30. You can't go out this late." He said and turned the other way.

I could tell he didn't want to talk and I wouldn't pressure him to. Was it bad that I wanted to know though?

I just nodded and turned the other way. I grabbed my phone and checked my messages, 18 missed calls from unknown number. "Who is calling my phone this many times?" I mumbled.

Hyunjin turned over. "Who's calling you?"

"I didn't think you could hear me. It's an unknown person. Probably spam." I shut my phone off.

"Seungmin do you like cuddles? Or hugs?" I blushed. The thought of even cuddling him kills me. What would he even want to cuddle with me for I mean look at me.

"Yes, perhaps with people I know." I sat up.

"Well could we maybe, cuddle? It's totally up to you I don't mind if you don't want to."

"Sure, It's not gonna kill me." He smiled, I laid back down. I felt hands around my waist and I knew that I was gonna puke. In the morning I will be embarrassed as shit,  probably silently crying, but right now I needed this.

"Don't be so tense. I'm sure friends do this often." He smiled innocently.

That's the term I hate. "Friends" because in my head I think something totally different. Hyunjin doesn't even know how I feel about him and it sucks. He will never like my so maybe I shouldn't feel this way.

!!!

Are you guys really surprised what happened in the morning? You shouldn't be.

I tried so hard to hold my tears in. I was so embarrassed, who does that with their crush? It wasn't that deep but "friends" don't do that type of stuff. I can't help but think, what if he does like me? What if the whole entire time he did? Gosh I let my thinking go to far, there is no chance.

"Seungmin just come out the bathroom please. We're friends now, it wasn't that awkward I promise." He chuckled.

"Hell no!" I couldn't face Hyunjin after last night. It was so embarrassing, the only person who could get me out of the bathroom right now was Sunoo. I missed my brother so much, he comes back on Friday which is 2 whole days away.

"Minnie please, you cannot stay in there forever."

"Watch me." Im not coming out of this bathroom,  I will not face him.

10 minutes later I was getting really tired, But I'm sticking to my word.

"Seungmin? Are you still in there? Come out already. I promise nobody is judging you. Plus, school is today and you cannot miss any more lessons."

Oh so that's his way of getting me to come out. I'm pretty sure everyone on the planet could figure out how obsessed I am about getting into a great college. Not even great the best in the country. If I don't get it this could be the end of it for me.

"Fine, but take me home." I frowned and got up off of the floor.

I unlocked the door and he opened it. "What was so urgent that you needed me to come out."