Thanks for the information, Isis. So, she will see a friend as long as her relationship is still high.

Sirzechs: ''Good evening, I apologize for the sudden appearance.. but I hoped that I could talk to you, mister Keith''

The man said rather casually with a friendly smile, his companion was in a different mood though having a stoic face that mostly concealed her emotions but not enough for me to not notice the intense annoyance she was radiating, which was specifically directed at me mind you.

Keith: ''...Sure, please come in''

I let the two in and led them to the living room, on my way there I gave a sign to Sakuya to tell the others to go inside their rooms until it was over, not that they needed to since they most likely sensed Zechs's power when he entered.

Once we got to the living room, Sirzechs sat down while Grayfia remained standing right next to him as I took my seat opposite them. Then, Kuroka my 'pet' cat decided to join us as she jumped onto my seat and lay down on my lap as I started petting her head.

Keith: 'Naughty cat you better not cause some trouble by transforming to your true form in front of them!'

Kuroka: *Purring* Meow!

Keith: ''Now... What do you two need?''

Grayfia: ''Show some respect human, do you not know who you are speaking to?''

-5 Affection with Grayfia Lucifuge

This woman needs to chill, it's not like I'm being rude to him at all.

Sirzechs: ''Grayfia please calm yourself, he must not have known who we are''

That got the maid to calm down but she was still staring daggers at me regardless.

Sirzechs: ''I apologize for that and now to introduce ourselves, my name is Sirzechs Lucifer and this is my wife Grayfia Lucifuge''

Keith: ''I know who you two are, what I want to know is what do you want with me?''

-5 Affection with Grayfia Lucifuge

Grayfia's glare intensified for a moment before returning to her usual stoic expression, not wanting to embarrass her king. She can dislike me all she wants, but my perks will make it harder for her to hate me and I still have my heart crystals to make her like me anyway!

Sirzechs: ''So you know of us huh?... I suppose it's not that unexpected, Rias did say that you knew quite a bit for a human''

Keith: ''So Rias has been telling stories to her big bro?''

Sirzechs: ''Indeed, though I am curious... how did you manage to befriend my sister without joining her peerage''

Keith: ''I mean people can make friends with devils without joining a peerage right?

Sirzechs: ''I suppose... Anyway while I would like to spend more time talking, I have some pressing matters to discuss with you''

Keith: ''And those matters are?''

Sirzechs: ''It's about Rias... To put it bluntly, she is currently in an arranged marriage set up by our family and I would like it if you could assist her in stopping the engagement''

Keith: ''Is that so? Who's the lucky guy?''

I know the person is, I just pretended that I know nothing at all to gain their trust.

Sirzechs: ''With a member of the phenex house, Riser Phenex''

Keith: ''Riser huh? I think I heard a bit about him, something about him being a perverted arrogant womanizer or something...''