13: SEPARATION - Raphael/Stranger Like Me

[I don't care how I get it.
I need a one way ticket...
Home.]

(2 weeks, 2 days since Raphael's capture.)

"So, you chose to show yourself and run towards danger." Shredder scoffed.

"I ain't technically runnin' into danger, Shredder," Raph said proudly, having the mystical armor raise its brow at him, "I ain't runnin' away either, I'm here to protect my clan!"

"Your masters haven't trained you well enough, you are not ninja."

"I am a ninja!" Raph raged on, finally landing a punch on Shredder, but his attack wasn't enough for Shredder to take damage.

"That ninpo is mine, little green one," cackled Shredder, feeling victorious, "it is mine to take and no one can stop me!"

Raph's head hurt as he shot up to a sitting position, as his eyes began to adjust to the darkness of the room, his vision was slightly blurry, and then he felt the cold floor against his skin, ankles were shackled to the floor, making a chilling clanking noise with every move he made.

"Oh, you're awake," someone mumbled, their voice bouncing off the walls.

Raph scanned the room, searching for the owner of the voice, and he saw a body of white at a corner of a separate cell, shackled as well, but their wrists are also shackled together.

"I honestly thought you were knocked out into a comma, big guy," the stranger commented, "what did you got in here for?"

"I..." Raph hesitated, but spoke up anyway, "Shredder wanted me for my ninpo."

"Typical," the stranger chuckled bitterly, "that's Shredder for you, I don't know whatever you said he wanted from you, but whatever it is, he won't let you go either if he has it or if you're dead."

"And you?" Raph asked.

"You could say I'm one of his...puppets," the stranger said, "I used to go on missions, until it got boring for me and I decided to be a little pest."

Silence filled the air once more before Raph decided to sit down and lean against the wall, hoping his throbbing headache would go away soon.

"You got a name?" The bushy tailed stranger questioned, craning their head to peek at Raph better, ears flicking in curiosity at his new companion.

"Raphael," Raph replied as he tried chasing away his headache by pressing his temple, "and you? What's your name?" He asked in return.

"My creators call me Alopex," Alopex replied, "it's a sucky name, 'cause it just means my name but add in more science into it."

"Creators?" Raph asked, "Are you a mutant?"

"That's enough questions," Alopex said before turning away from Raph, going to a corner to make himself comfortable as he lied down on his own bushy tail, it was soiled and slightly wet, but it was enough, "you should get some rest, gain some strength, we don't know when they'll be coming back."

"But you didn't answer Raph's question," Raph complained.

"Well, what does Raph think I am?" Alopex gave Raph a look, Raph however couldn't decipher what to make of the expression, mischief or anticipation?

Raph's head started to throb and he decided to sleep, shell against the cold concrete.

...

The room lit up as they heard a metal door crank open, light seeping into the room as Shredder entered with a couple Foot ninjas that were holding tasers.

One-Way Ticket Home [Rise of the TMNT au]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara