Chapter 7:some old friends

At the pup park, we now see a Siberian husky, and two golden retrievers. Looks like the second retriever was doing some kind of trick to impress his sister and friend.

Everest:wow Tuck, never knew you were able to do that before!

Ella:he's a natural at it. He's almost like ahuman walking on a bridge.

Tuck:might as well be a pup of the bridge then.

E,Ella,T:laughs together

However, things would soon come to a change when they heard theri pup tags light up.

Zuma:guys?! I hope you three are available right now, it's an emergency!

Tuck:What is it Zuma?

Zuma:It's Ryder and the pups, they've been kidnapped!

E,Ella,T:WHAT?!?!

Zuma:meet me and Liberty in adventure city, quickly!

Everest:we're coming!

Zuma hung up, Everest looked at Tuck and Ella with a scared expression.

Everest:c'mon guys! We have to get to adventure city!

Tuck:right! In our vehicle, quickly!

And so, the three pups wnet inside of the twins' vehicle and drove off to adventure city. However...they werent realizing that some machine was in a bush wathcinhg them this entire time.

???:hmph, they're heading towards adventure city huh? Hmhmhm, they're not going to ruin Codi's plans...not on my watch.

to be continued...

yes I know this as short but that because I have some high school and some animation stuff to take care of, but during winter break...I promise that I will update this along with more stories during Winter break. so be prepared for some extreme awesomeness.