43; Romantic Seoulstice.

Start from the beginning

"Exactly. What happened to Hamoud? He's a good man." Yu Ri joined in agreement, which is a rare sight because since when has she been a fan of any man that isn't a kpop idol? The only men she loves and will defend even at 3am in the morning is BTS. She's obsessed with Jung Kook in particular, said he's the one member that's shining the most at the moment.

"—you even went out on a date with him a week ago didn't you? Said you were giving it a try. I think it's a good idea. He's good looking, smart, a total gentleman and from a well off family. Plus, he is about to graduate. He's really into you." Yu Ri added, seemingly onboard the Hamoud train.

Lana even nodded in support. She's been a fan of him from day one. They've all been.

You can say he's worked his charm on them. He has that effect it seems.

"—tell me, how was your date? Are you two a thing now" They've been asking her that since she came back from the date, but they've gotten no response aside from a smile and a shrug of her shoulders.

They were hoping to get answers then.

"Or perhaps..." Lana's voice came, laced with suspicion as she narrowed her eyes at Amina. "...is he the one you're having the getaway with?" It can't be, right? Yu Ri clearly said he's joining so he must've confirmed it.

Like always, all they got was a shrug from the said woman and a smile a creepy smile that hid everything from then. Not bothering to give them their desired response, she took a few steps away from them. "I got to go and pack. Will be back Sunday night, in shaa Allah. Have fun on my behalf." She waved at them, their confused, stunned, and questioning eyes following her as she turned around and set out first.

Knowing them, they'd probably branch off somewhere before heading back. She on the other hand need to prepare for her little weekend vacation, and hence has no plans of wasting any time.

Their question still played around in her mind, her lips slanting in a warm smile at the thought of it. She would answer their questions on her stand with Hamoud when she comes back because indeed, there is something going on.

She didn't dwell on that thought though, as she carried on her short journey back to the dormitory where she instantly made her way to where her room is. She stepped in with a low salaam, knowing none of her roommates is Muslim and it's not like they know how it goes anyway.

She does it because it's the right thing to do.

Upon stepping into the room, the corner of her lips tugged upwards seeing the person in there. "Hey there, Ella." She offered the fourth roommate of theirs a smile, as she took off her shoes.

Daniella, the last member of their little group looked up from whatever it is she's watching on her IPad, pushing up her bifocals while her expression mirrored Amina's. "Meena, you're back early. Thought you guys would stop by somewhere after class?"

"Yu Ri and Lana are off for that. I'm preparing for the weekend trip I told you about." Amina shrugged off the coat she had on, putting it up on the coat hanger while she carelessly tossed the bag on her bed.

"Oh," Ella's lips parted in realization, before she nodded. "you have a delivery by the way, again." Her smile morphed into a small one, knowing Amina's reaction to it every single time is the same. Still, she nudged her head in the direction of the reading desk beside Amina's bed. "I placed it there."

Amina's smile fell upon hearing that. It wasn't like he was not expecting it, it comes it all the time, every single day unfailingly. With slightly hunched shoulders, she made her way towards it, coming into sight with a beautiful teal blue chocolate box laying there. Beside it is a bouquet of beautiful, fresh roses, alluring to one's sight.