After all the greetings and all everyone took a seat and started talking with each other

After all the greetings and all everyone took a seat and started talking with each other. But u were just sitting one ur hubby's lap and getting bored around them cause all they were about was either business, mission, underworld or fashion which u weren’t interested.

Y/n:"i am bored."

U exclaimed with a huge dramatic sigh.

JK:"why don’t u take a nap."

Y/n:"i am- not sleepy."

u yawned while jungkook couldn’t help but roll his eyes. For him it was a daily drama which he is quite used to.

JK:"yeah i can see that besides it’s been already an hour since u took ur medicine and u were supposed to be asleep already."

Y/n:"no i don’t want to. My head hurts."

u whined while snuggling ur face in his neck.

Jungkook pulled out your face before turning u around so now u were straddling in his lap.

JK:"wanna go in our bedroom?"

U shook ur head and again buried ur face but this time in his chest.

As much As u wanted to go to ur bedroom u really didn’t because u know he was talking about important matters beside he haven’t gone to his office or anywhere in this whole time so u didn’t wanted him to leave.

As for u, it’s was quite comfortable since it’s not the first time u will be sleeping like this often when jungkook used to best busy in his office works u would always fell asleep in his lap.  There was no lie that no matter what u weren’t abe to fell asleep without jungkook so u also didn’t went back to ur shared bedroom.

With all this thinkings u were fast asleep in his lap.

(After all it's JEON JUNGKOOK'S lap🥵🫦)

RM:"so how is her health right now?"

JK:" well I booked an appointment with her doctor and we will be going tomorrow."

JH:"is it Serious?"

JK :"I feel like it is besides she Only seems to be in her right mind when the medicine is working otherwise it’s getting out of hand each day.

I told eomma appa already and they also think that It's better than letting things go out of hands."

RM:"alright then call us if anything serious happens."

JK:"yeah. Anyway what about that asshole got anything new about him."

SG:"if my research is correct even though it always is, then he is in somewhere in America right now. We just need to find his exact location."

JK:"hmm and how's things going in office?"

JM:"nothing much everything is good but next week Mr. Kang is coming to sign the deal of our recent project also we need to discuss some things about the project so we held a meeting and u need to be present there."