Family Reunion Pt.1

Start from the beginning

"You wanna go see what that's about, Lena?" Dad questions, making me nod and stand, walking up the stairs.

I didn't know where they were until Noah squealed loudly. I ran to the room where I heard the yell and saw Paxton getting tickled to death. I smirk, remembering he got Tasha to tickle me to death. That little traitor let her have access to my armpits. (One of my worst spots)

"Hey, Pax," I shout out to him.

"WhahahAT!!" He giggles, bucking when Mom's fingers travel farther down his body.

"Don't you think it's payback time from a couple of days ago?" I question, smirking when he starts to grow a little nervous.

"Get his hips and ribs, Mom. He can't handle those spots being tickled," I call out to Mom.

He shoots me a betrayed laugh before he starts arching his back.

"WAHAHAIT, GRAHAHANDMAHAHAH!!" He squeals out, his shirt riding up from all the moving.

I remember when Mom used to do that technique on me. She'd start tickling you, and then your shirt would come up, and she'd cover your face with the shirt and raspberry your stomach repeatedly. After some time, his whole shirt was up, not that he could tell. Mom then puts the shirt over his head.

"HEHEHEY!!" He squeals out.

"You ready?" She asks, her head resting above his stomach.

"Wait, no, I'm so sorry," He says

"Too late," Mom says, blowing a raspberry after raspberry

"SHIHIHIHIT!!" He squeals, shaking side to side, hoping his shirt will fall.

I gasp a little, and so does Mom. She brings her head back up.

"What'd you say?" She questions.

"I'm sohohohorry," He giggles out Mom's fingers tracing circles around his stomach.

"For what?" She questions, moving down to his feet and tickling under the toes.

If that were me, I would've died of laughter. It seems that Paxton's more ticklish on his upper body than his lower body. Or so I thought. She tickled under one toe, and he went berserk. He eventually apologizes for swearing and stealing Mom's cookie.

"Seems we have the same spot," I say, smirking as he stands up. Mom rolls her and tackles me to the bed. I squeal in surprise, bringing my arms out to defend myself. Mom just tickled under my arms for about 5 minutes, and I almost thought I had peed my pants.

"MOHOHOM, PLEAHAHAHASE!! I'll DIHIHIHIE!! I'LL CHOHOHOHOKE!! I'LL PEHEHEHE!!" I squealed out, wanting this torture to stop.

Mom gets off me, and I lay there still giggling and panting.

"Seriously, Lena, I stopped a minute ago," Mom says, standing by my feet. I extended my foot, and it connected with her leg.

Kicking her was not the best idea, especially since Paxton and Dad were downstairs, nowhere to help me. As I was pulling my leg back, she grabbed my leg and skittered up my leg. I instantly squealed, rolling around on the bed. She then goes under my toes, and I yell loudly.

"MOHOHOHOM. I WOHOHOHON'T DOHOHOHO IHIHIHIHIT AGAHAHAIN!!" I squealed out.

Luckily, Natasha opened the door and stepped inside with everyone else. Tasha waves, and Mom beckons her over. Tasha doesn't move. I figured. Tasha's not mad at them for giving her to the Red Room. She knew there wasn't a choice, but she was still getting used to this whole family concept. Luckily, Mom moves forward, wrapping Natasha in a hug.

"I missed you, Natalia," Mom whispers to her. Tasha lays her head on Mom's shoulders, whispering back.

"I missed you too," She says in a normal voice.

"Mom," She whispers, loud enough that if you were close, you could hear her.

I leave Natalia and Mom alone in the bedroom. I walk downstairs to see where the three troublemakers went without me. I checked the living room and the kitchen before seeing them in the garden. I huff and jog over to them in the garden. I sneak up behind Paxton, poking him in the side, making him squeal and jump.

"I hate you," He declares, glaring at me.

"So, Dad, how long are you and Mom staying?" I question

"Yeah, how long, Grandpa?" Peter asks

"Two days at the most," He replies, walking back to the house with us following him.

"Oh, there you are, Alexei," Tasha says, walking over to him.

"You and Melina can sleep in my room. Lena and I will take the guest room," She tells him and motions to me. I groan and follow her up the stairs and into the bedroom.

"I love you, Lena," She says, kissing me on the head.

"I know, poser," I reply, earning a few tickles from her. I giggle and arch away but snuggle back into her right after.

"Love you too, poser," I whisper, closing my eyes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: The next part will be about Melina and Alexei looking after Paxton at home while everyone else is away. I love soft Melina and Alexei, so that's what we're getting. The next part might also feature Noah and Nova, but this won't be guaranteed. Proofread by Grammarly cuz we love Grammarly.

BYE BYE POOKIES!!

Word Count: 1372