"Please leave." Xie Heng refused coldly. He threw the invitation letter back to Bourne, locked Bourne out, and cast a spell to isolate the house from the outside world.

  Bourne, who was kicked out, was not angry at all. He stood outside the door and chuckled, stuffed the invitation back into its place, and walked leisurely to the Temple of Light. People saluted him along the way, and he smiled in return.

  The God of Light and the God of Darkness, the outsiders, were indeed as interesting as he thought, even more interesting than the game between imperial power and divine power.

  Xie Heng didn't find it interesting at all. He hugged Jiang Bozhou, who was aggrieved and a little angry, and coaxed him gently.

  "I also want to be the Pope of the God of Light." Jiang Bozhou lowered his head and painted along the lines on Xie Heng's clothes.

  Xie Heng didn't quite understand his family's thoughts, "Why does Zhouzhou think like this?"

  "I want to stand closest to you." Jiang Bozhou said very quietly.

  Xie Heng was stunned for a moment, then suddenly laughed, "Zhouzhou, don't get distracted."

  Jiang Bozhou raised his head, a little confused.

  "The Pope may never see the God of Light in his entire life. How can you be close to me?" Xie Heng flicked Jiang Bozhou's forehead and tried to pull his lover out of the crooked alley.

  Jiang Bozhou suddenly realized and plunged his head into Xie Heng's arms. As expected, Bourne is still as annoying as he was thousands of years ago, causing him to make a fool of himself in front of the gods.

  "Come on, do you want to feel the closer distance?" Xie Heng held up his lover's face and pecked the blush on his cheeks.

  "Well..." Jiang Bozhou's face seemed to turn redder.

  The influence of Bourne seemed to have come to an end, but the Dark God was a very vengeful master, and secretly set up several harmless stumbling blocks for Bourne. Xie Heng watched happily.

  But who would have thought that if he didn't pay attention, the fire would burn himself.

  When Xie Heng woke up, he was shocked to find that his body didn't obey his orders and he couldn't even speak. Zhouzhou, who was standing by the bed, smiled like a cat. How could he not understand that this had a huge connection with his lover? relation? He gestured with his eyes: What is Zhouzhou doing?

  "Your Majesty is very resourceful, and your eyes are full of wisdom. Can't you guess what's going on?" Jiang Bozhou put his hand on Xie Heng's chin and scratched it twice.

  Xie Heng felt itchy and wanted to avoid it, but was restrained by his unruly body.

  "It turns out that there is something I can't guess, which really makes me a little difficult to deal with." With an irrepressible smile on his face, Jiang Bozhou raised Xie Heng's face.

  Jiang Bozhou suddenly realized as if he suddenly remembered something, "I forgot that my dear god, Mian Mian, seems to be unable to speak, but it doesn't matter, I don't need to speak for the next thing."

Xie Heng looked at Jiang Bozhou, who was gradually becoming more and more playful, and suddenly looked forward to what would happen next.

  "Come on, my Lord God, please take the initiative to come into my arms." Jiang Bozhou stood beside the bed, waiting for the God to throw himself into his arms.

  Then Xie Heng found that his body was moving, traveling at a very slow speed.

  "Oh, it seems that the spell is still a little incomplete..." Jiang Bozhou said to himself, "Maybe it needs improvement."