"Of course not!" Angles hurriedly denied that he could not bear such a big crime.

  The Pope was noncommittal and ordered, "Summon Knight Commander Dovis quickly for discussion."

  After Dovis learned the whole story, he felt deeply that the matter was difficult. He called the soldiers who were on duty last night to conduct questioning and examination one by one. The soldiers were all frightened and had no idea what was going on, but judging from the faces of the Pope and the Son, Something serious must have happened.

  After several cross-examinations, the Pope and others did not come up with any useful information. Is it really divine punishment? The Pope was worried in his heart, but it didn't show on his face at all.

  His eyes were full of sternness and his brows were furrowed, "It seems that the dark forces have developed to an incredible level. They can hide from the sight of so many of our followers of the God of Light and quietly sneak into the temple to destroy the statues. This is a disservice to the God of Light." provocative."

  "It has been ten thousand years since the God of Light defeated the God of Darkness under the Crown of Light. Could this be a precursor to the God of Darkness's resurrection?" Dovis put his hand on the sword, like a warrior ready to fight.

  The pope's brows twitched, "This matter is of great importance. All the archbishops have been summoned to come and make plans."

  The commotion in the Temple of Light did not affect Xie Heng's good mood.

  "Do you like it?" Xie Heng asked.

  Jiang Bozhou blankly covered the place where Xie Heng had kissed with his hand, and said, "I, I like it."

  "This is my blessing to you. I will love you forever." Xie Heng tapped the back of Jiang Bo Zhouzai's hand with his index finger and made a serious and solemn promise.

  These words also hit Jiang Bozhou's heart, and a sweetness that was sweeter than maltose filled his heart, making him feel dizzy throughout the world.

  He seemed to hear his god confessing to him, but how could this be possible? Just like a dream. His god should live in a luxurious temple and be worshiped by everyone, rather than follow him wandering the streets.

  "So, my most loyal believer, are you willing to give me a blessing?" Xie Heng looked at Jiang Bozhou's face with a faint crimson color, and the smile in his eyes never disappeared.

  He likes the young look of his lover in every world, and while Zhouzhou is still immature, he wants to tease him. Jiang Bozhou's mature look is also unique to Xie Heng, but the initial period is always short, so Xie Heng cherishes it very much. Isn't it because Zhouzhou always fights back after being completely enlightened!

  "Ah?!" Jiang Bozhou couldn't believe his ears. Did the light god's words mean what he thought?

  "Won't Zhouzhou give me a small blessing?" Xie Heng's voice lowered, sounding a little disappointed and sad, "I just want a small blessing, just like a grain of rice." He said. He looked up and made some gestures with his fingers.

  "I am willing." More than willing, it is simply a wish. Jiang Bozhou stood up on his tiptoes, imitating the way the God of Light kissed him, and gently pecked the corner of the God of Light's lips.

  Xie Heng noticed Jiang Bozhou's small movements of tiptoeing, and could not help but raise the corners of his mouth. In the first few small worlds, the two of them were of similar stature, and sometimes his Zhouzhou was even a centimeter or two taller than him, so Xie Heng, For the first time, I enjoyed the benefit of the height difference.

  Jiang Bozhou's face turned red and hot, especially when he kissed Xie Heng. He was about to leave as soon as Xie Heng kissed him, but how could Xie Heng miss this great opportunity?

  Xie Heng tilted his head slightly, and Jiang Bozhou's kiss moved from the corner of his lips to the center of his lips.

  The slight friction made Jiang Bozhou's blood boil, making it noisier than a stove baking black bread.

  Xie Heng clasped the back of Jiang Bozhou's head and deepened the kiss. The two boats collided with each other, causing splashes of water to drip on the ground. The sound of splashing water guided visitors to gradually explore and step into the depths of the lotus.

  Xie Heng lowered his head and released Jiang Bozhou's tiptoes. Deep in love, the black mist on Jiang Bozhou's body emerged uncontrollably and climbed onto Xie Heng's body, gradually shrouding the two of them, asserting their sovereignty to the outside world domineeringly.

  Jiang Bozhou suddenly recovered from the sweet kiss and hurriedly took back the escaped black mist. His god probably didn't notice it. Jiang Bozhou couldn't imagine the consequences of this being discovered.

  "Concentrate." Xie Heng reminded softly.

  Jiang Bozhou breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, the gods probably didn't notice it. Legend has it that the God of Light and the God of Darkness were fighting to the death. The God of Light sealed the God of Darkness with his own hands. If his gods discovered that he was learning all the dark spells— —

  How could Xie Heng not notice it? Don't underestimate the power of a god.

  It's just that Xie Heng is not the original God of Light, and he will not shout and kill the forces of the God of Darkness. As long as his family Zhouzhou lives a comfortable life, it doesn't matter if he learns some dark magic. If Jiang Bozhou is willing, even if he wants to become the God of Darkness, Xie Heng will work hard to help him realize his wish.

  Wait, that's a good idea. Xie Heng seized this moment of inspiration and considered the possibility of taking action.

  Jiang Bozhou is still immersed in the pleasure of possessing the gods alone. It would be great if he could stay like this.

  Jiang Bozhou thought greedily. He wanted to build a temple of light for his god that was as big as the city of Gordon, so that his dear god could live in it and watch his most loyal believers day and night.

  "Someone is coming." Xie Heng'er was smart and regretfully stopped the long kiss.

  Jiang Bozhou's body was not as good as that of a god. He panted heavily and leaned on Xie Heng. His red lips were slightly swollen, and there were tears in the corners of his eyes from being too excited.

  Xie Heng picked up Jiang Bozhou and walked aside. He didn't want others to see Zhouzhou's attractive appearance.

  "Zhouzhou, you are so beautiful." Xie Heng said.

  "Yeah." The red on the tips of Jiang Bozhou's ears never had a chance to go away. This was the second time that the God of Light praised his appearance. He is really happy. Jiang Bozhou still couldn't help but feel elated. After the arrival of the god, his joy and anger no longer belonged to him, but were tied to the god's every move and even his smile.

 "You are really beautiful now." Xie Heng said the words of love between lovers. What he meant was not that Zhouzhou was good-looking, but that his cute appearance was very lovable.

  Jiang Bozhou was confused and didn't understand the deep meaning of Xie Heng's words, so he whispered, "Under the crown of light, you are the most beautiful person in the world. No, no, you are a god who is more beautiful than everyone else. "

  "Then Zhouzhou must cherish me." Xie Heng was amused by Jiang Bozhou's serious compliment. "This way Zhouzhou will have a god who is more beautiful than everyone else."

  "Okay." Jiang Bozhou agreed readily, but could he really 'own' such a good god? Jiang Bozhou had a dark look in his eyes. He liked the word 'own'.

  How can one fully possess a god? If only he were a god too...

  Their plans coincided with each other.