𝖨- 𝖠𝗅𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

♡ ˢʰᵒʸᵒ ♡ ˡⁱᵏᵉᵈ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵉˢˢᵃᵍᵉ

-----

= Start playing this song :) =

I smiled at my phone as I thought about him. "What a goofball," I said, getting up to pick my outfit. "Aha, perfect!" I said tossing the outfit on the bed in satisfaction. I started getting ready and soon, Hinata was at my door. "Coming!" I called out, rushing down the stairs as I put on my earrings. I opened the door with a smile, leaving Hinata breathless. "You look beautiful..."

I blushed lightly as I smiled at him

I blushed lightly as I smiled at him. "Thanks, Shoyo, let's go," I said taking my phone and locking the door behind me. "Y/N," he called out, making me look at him. I gasped as he held a bouquet of roses. He smiled brightly, "Beautiful flowers for a beautiful girl," he said. I blushed, earning a chuckle from him. "Let's go," he said, entering the taxi.

The drive was peaceful and I enjoyed watching the lit-up streets full of lively and overjoyed people. Once we arrived, Hinata opened the door for me and sat in a small cafe near the window. "Shoyo, why'd you suddenly ask me out?" I asked curiously, sipping on my milkshake.

"Hmm? Is it wrong?" he asked with a teasing smile. I pouted at him, "You know what I mean..."

He smiled, "I wanted you to know that if you feel down, I'll always be there for you," he said, hugging me. I giggled into his hug before we broke apart. I had a good time with Hinata that night. The next evening, I met up with him again and we headed to the movies. 

"Shoyo, what movie are we watching?" I asked, taking the popcorn from him. "The Elementals," he said with a smile. That week, he kept taking me out on dates to different places and it soon came to the end of the week. "Shoyo, where are we going? You know, you didn't actually have to take me out for a whole week right?" I said as the taxi drove up a hill. 

"Didn't I already tell you? I want you to know how much you mean to me," he said with a wink. After going on so many 'dates' with him, I started seeing him as more than my best friend but didn't want him to think I was a creep.

"We're here!" he said, pulling me out of the car and running on the grassy hill. It was night time and all the stars could be seen from where we stood. Hinata sat down and patted to the spot next to him. I sat next to him as he laid my head on his shoulder. My heart started beating rapidly. 'Don't jump to conclusions, Y/N,' I thought to myself as I let myself enjoy his comfort.

"You know, Y/N, one of my main reasons for asking you out is to show you how much I appreciate you," he said. I hummed, "I know," Suddenly, he kissed my neck, making me jolt in surprise. He kissed my hand and said, "I also wanted you to know how much I love you," I looked at him shocked. "You don't know how much it bothered me every time a guy looked your way," He kissed my neck again and that's when our little makeout session started.

That night, became one of the most memorable nights of my life. 

---

I smiled, tears building up. "I'm still your number one fan you know," I said, putting the bouquet on the grave. "Come back, you idiot..." I said, leaning against the cold stone. "It should've been me..." I said, tears freely flowing out.

"Y/N?" I heard someone call out. I opened my eyes to meet eyes with Kageyama. He was in his Schweiden Adlers jersey and had come to visit Hinata's grave. He put a bouquet as well and sat next to me. "How are you holding up?" he asked. "Hm," I hummed, staring at the soil ground. "Okay, come on. You know he'd scold you for not smiling," he said, pulling me up to my feet.

"I know you two loved each other with all your heart, so he'd be really sad if he saw you right now," he said, hugging me. I hugged back and started crying. "I miss him... so much..." I mumbled into his soaked shirt. It started drizzling and Kageyama pulled out an umbrella as he rubbed my back. "I know..."