Ch. 21 : Mammon

Hunter walked through a hallway and noticed a room with Mammon and his weird robot Fizzes.

"ah, Hunter! I thought I was meetin' Piper? Hope my assistant got it right or I'll have to fire her too. You know what I mean don't cha' mate?" Mammon asked in an Australian accent.

"yes. I see what you mean. But Piper is busy with some other businesses. So I'll be meeting you today. Hope that's ok your Majesty?" Hunter said wording it as an apology. Strangely. He pulls a chair to sit down.

"of course! But I'll probably have to catch you up with what Piper and I have been discussing these past weeks." Mammon says waving his many arms around as his Fizzies fan him.

Hunter chuckles slightly at the charming little robots.

"yes, I know they are silly. I'll give you one at 5 percent off. 3 percent off. No wait. Full price." Mammon said greedily with a grin.

"that won't be necessary," Hunter said waving him off.

"suit yourself they are great," Mammon said shrugging. Before continuing to the subject.

Hunter looks down and notices he accidentally took Piper's phone. He sighs. As Mammon continued to ramble about the next project that was 'inspired' by Ozzie.

"I was thinking of making a strip club. But it only has one Fizzie because that's all I can afford. And I wanted to talk to Piper and ask if it's a good idea. But considering she isn't present I'm asking you. oh, and it's 70 for entry and per hour." Mammon continued.

"and why in the world would anyone pay to head in a strip club if it's only one? And what's with the expensive entry? 70? Per hour? That's ridiculous. " Hunter criticizing and interrupting Mammon.

Mammon got visibly annoyed. Gritting his teeth. He stood up.

"what do you suggest I do to earn more money then? Hm?" Mammon asked.

"Well for one make your ring more affordable to live? So Imps don't move out and have a debt to the loan sharks? If this keeps up you'll soon have no power and be no better than the Imps, be more appealing like Beelzebub. She hosts parties and is relatable. My wife has met up with her and from what I heard Beelzebub is very sweet. Or like Ozzie where he is passionate about the art of lust? Find a passion. You like clowns correct? Start a circus and have Fizzorali be the main attraction." Hunter said giving decent ideas. But Mammon wasn't listening.

Annoyed Hunter stands up to leave. Mammon just simply waves him off.

Hunter checks Piper's phone. Which has been ringing like crazy. His eyes widen slightly.

Stolas got kidnapped by some wrath imp.