Ch. 8: Explanation

After Piper woke up she explained everything that happened while Hunter started to get furious.

"That imbecile" he scoffed as he started to roll his eyes.

"Don't call him that Hunter he's been through enough..."

" yet the idiot thinks he can do that? After one night he chose an imp over a friend of 25 years no less! And the once-a-month arrangement? As well as to use the Imp for pleasure?!"

"Stop with the names! This is nothing compared to all the torture and cruelty he had to suffer with Stella! He just craves love.."

"That is no excuse! If he wants no contact that's fine! We will refuse to see him forever if we have to!" Hunter exclaims he then calmed down and hugs Piper trying to comfort her.

"I'm fine I just need a bit of time alone love " Piper answers back as she starts to think of everything she and Stolas have been through all the years they've been friends, all the times she comforted him at his worst, all they times she took Octavia in for her, not to look at the constant arguing and abuse... Just for it to be ruined for his love fantasy and manipulation...

While Hunter starts to clench his fists but then tried to not act like a child since it's not his business to stick his beak in.

After a while, Piper came in and looked more relaxed and calm she then used her method of calming herself down by reading a book.

"What does he plan on doing using the poor imp...?" Piper thinks as she sips a bit of tea. That her Butler brought.