Ch. 5: Wine

-17 Years later (she is 36)-

"Hurry Love we need to get ready for Stella's 'not divorced ' party " Piper scoffs as she rolls her eyes.

"Well we could have a bit of fun~," Hunter asks wrapping his arms around Piper and starting to kiss her neck.

"That feels nice~ hm fine maybe just a bit of fun" Piper giggles as Hunter turns around and pushes Piper onto the bed as they both start to kiss each other passionately.

"Mph! We're gonna be late!" Piper complains. While hunter starts to suck her neck.

"So? Mph! I love you so much! We can be an hour late~" Hunter answers as he holds her down.

"F-fine I love you too" Piper pouts. While Hunter chuckles.

-30 minutes later-

"We should go now, Dear!" Piper squirms as she tries to get Hunter off of her.

"Fine my love~ " Hunter answers as he gets a portal ready.

"I'll go and chat with Stolas I'll be back love." She starts to head over to Stolas until she was stopped by Stella.

"Hi, Piper! It's been a long time! How have you been with your hot husband?" Stella asks 'teasing'.

"P-pardon? " Piper answers as she tried to get past her cousin and her friends.

"You know who! My dose he goes to the gym often? I wish Stolas would do that he's just a fucking twig." Stella chuckles. While Piper sees two hellhounds with an Imp then sees Stolas blushing.

"Yes he does now may I please get past? I have to get a word from your husband." She then sees Stolas walking away with the imp.

"Ugh why?" Stella asks as she drinks a bit of wine. While Piper rushes past. Then sees Stolas and the imp go into the room together.

"Should I head in? Is he going to hurt him? No! He finds imps interesting but... No, I shouldn't go in" Piper thinks to herself then she hears a thud and a thump.

"What in hell? " Piper goes inside without a second thought.

"Stolas are you alright? I heard some-" then sees the Imp on top of Stolas both in bed and they both quickly turn to her.

"I think you're busy I'll check in on you tomorrow I apologize for the intrusion!" Piper yells as she locks the door before slamming it. Then quickly returns to the ballroom.

"Are you alright ma'am? " an imp butler asks.

"Oh? Me y-yes I'm FINE but may I get a drink?" Piper asks hiding her red face on the table and putting her head down.

"Yes right away!" The butler answers as they run to go get the drink.

"Are you alright love? You seem a bit stressed out.." Hunter asks taking a seat next to her.

"Hm? Oh me? IM FINE I- *clears her throat* just need a drink to thank you for your concern dear" Piper answers as she takes a deep breath while the butler quickly comes in the drink.

"Here you go-" the butler says until Piper takes the whole bottle and starts to chug it.

"Piper, I'm getting worried are you alright?" Hunter asks then looks at her expression and face closely. Then it came together. She only made that face whenever she saw something awkward or him without clothing (hehe). Then Piper starts to calm down thanks to the drink.

"We should get you cleaned up" Hunter answers as he picks up Piper in his arms her already drunk from chugging the whole bottle. (Shes is sensitive to strong drinks)