💜 The Special Day 💜

Start from the beginning

Anubhav-haan toh kar diya hai, thak ja rahe hai hum apne kaam se aur kuch rah gya hai..(he said irritated ).

Haseena-haan, change kariye, chai nashta kariye aur uske baad market jaiye aur matar, paneer aur tamatar lekar aaiye...(she said with a smile).

Anubhav-jab humne phone par puchha tha tab toh nhi bola tha aapne...?

Haseena-haan tab hamara koi plan nhi tha matar paneer banane ka, par abhi hai aur haan dhaniya bhi khatm ho gyi hai toh woh bhi le lena aur agar Radhey bhaiya ki dukaan khuli hogi toh hamare liye besan ke laddoo bhi le aana...

Anubhav-aur?

Haseena-aur kuch nhi, abhi jakar fresh ho jaiye...

Anubhav-aur agar hum mana kar de bazar jaane se toh..??

Haseena-toh hum chale jayenge, kyunki hum kaam se nhi thakte...aapki tarah...(She said provoking him. Before he could respond, she walked out of the room) .

Angered and hurt Anubhav threw the rose on the floor.

A few moments later...

"Yeh hamara gulab kaise kharab ho gya...?" Haseena questioned herself as she found her rose on the floor.

Haseena-shayad gir gya hoga Anubhav Ji se aur pair se lag kar kharab ho gya...(She sadly tossed the rose into the dustbin and walked to her cupboard after cleaning her hands).

Scanning her wardrobe filled with outfits in various colors, her eyes fixated on the sky-blue dress that Anubhav had gifted her on their first Valentine's Day.

(Yaad hai na?)

"Yeh wali... unhe bhi pasand aayegi, aur waise bhi aaj jitne unhe taane diye hain, tang kiya hai, unka gussa pakka aasman tak pahuch hi gaya hoga...!" She giggled and took out the dress, along with the gifted earrings, bangles, and a pair of anklets that he liked the most.

Quickly, she headed to the bathroom, clutching her towel and dress. Twenty minutes later, she emerged, refreshed after a head bath.

She wiped her wet hair, combed it, and then adorned herself with accessories. Applying a nude shade lipstick to her lips, followed by kajal in her eyes, she added a little bindi on her forehead. Lastly, she wear her mangalsutra and filled her hairline with the red sindoor.

"Ek ghanta ho gaya, yeh Anubhav Ji ab tak kyun nahi aaye..." She mumbled as her eyes fell on the clock. She grabbed her phone, dialed his number, but he didn't pick the call. Worry crept over her as she paced around the room, then headed to the balcony for fresh air, trying to compose her overthinking mind.

However, upon reaching the balcony, her worry transformed into anger. There, she saw her husband standing in the society campus, engrossed in conversation with their newly shifted neighbor, Khushi—a mid-twenties unmarried girl. Khushi's behavior and actions towards Anubhav had already sparked suspicions in Haseena, hinting at a possible crush on Anubhav.

She dialed his number again. Anubhav glanced at his phone screen but silenced the ring, slipping it back into his pocket. His eyes caught sight of their balcony, where his wife stood in anger.

Smirking inwardly, he pretended not to notice her and carried on with the conversation with Khushi, sporting a wider smile and a seemingly happy demeanor.

Saral bhasha mein kahe toh Anubhav Ji khud ke liye khadda khod rahe hai 😗

"Thik hai Khushi phir hum chalte hai, late ho raha hai hume...!" He said, ending the conversation.

Khushi-haan bilkul, mujhe bhi mummy papa ko lene jana hai station...(smilingly).

They bid adieu to each other. He walked towards their building, while Khushi exited the society.